AHB timing info

  • kondapalli suresh
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 11, 2006

      Hi
      Does any have information on  AMBA AHB timing ??
      Like How AHB Bus considers different cycles ??.

      Thanks in advance

      Warm regards
      Suresh

      On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 jrousseau83 wrote :

      >Is it at all possible to program the internal flash of a AT91FR40162
      >over its JTAG interface with a wiggler cable? I know JFlash can do it
      >with a proprietary USB dongle (j-link somethingorother) but the
      >project I'm working on would be better suited with a wiggler (or
      >similarl pp cable). I've heard rumor of OpenOCD being able to do so,
      >but I don't really know much about it... doesn't seem to have very
      >good documentation either..
      >
      >According to the datasheet, the AT91FR40162 doesn't even have boundry
      >scan capabilities, so how do they magically get the thing to program
      >w/ the USB jtag dongle? Has anyone made a driver/software package that
      >will enable programming its flash??
      >
      >-Jeff

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

      >    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Daniel Vasconcelos Gomes
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 11, 2006
        http://www.arm.com/products/solutions/AMBAHomePage.html

        On 11 Aug 2006 12:31:18 -0000, kondapalli suresh
        <msrsuresh_k@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        > Does any have information on AMBA AHB timing ??
        > Like How AHB Bus considers different cycles ??.
        >
        > Thanks in advance
        >
        > Warm regards
        > Suresh

        definition, not smart enough to debug it." ( Brian Kernighan)
        http://zlogdan.blogspot.com
        zlogdan@...
      • kondapalli suresh
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 13, 2006

          Hello
          I checked here for Multi layer AHB Timing.
          I am not sure about parameters to Multilayer AHB.
          If any knows specific info on Multilayer AHB timing
          please share with me.

          thanks and warm regards
          suresh