AT91FR40162 JTAG Flash Programming

  • jrousseau83
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2006
      Is it at all possible to program the internal flash of a AT91FR40162
      over its JTAG interface with a wiggler cable? I know JFlash can do it
      with a proprietary USB dongle (j-link somethingorother) but the
      project I'm working on would be better suited with a wiggler (or
      similarl pp cable). I've heard rumor of OpenOCD being able to do so,
      but I don't really know much about it... doesn't seem to have very
      good documentation either..

      According to the datasheet, the AT91FR40162 doesn't even have boundry
      scan capabilities, so how do they magically get the thing to program
      w/ the USB jtag dongle? Has anyone made a driver/software package that
      will enable programming its flash??

      -Jeff