Help! I would like to know

  • shortikk_99
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 22, 2000
      what the alternate ending was to Arlington Road that is available on DVD. When we rented it, it would not play in our DVD player. I would appreciate it!
    • insanity_in_a_crayon
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 24, 2000
        Hmmm...now I'll have to rent the movie on dvd and
        watch it on someone elses player! LOL! I love this
        movie! I can't imagine any other way of ending it
        (without ruining the movie) It ended
        perfect...depressing...but perfect.