Arlington Road

  • Trippy_Senorita
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 14, 1999
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for Arlington Road community.
    • Trippy_Senorita
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 14, 1999
        If you look back on this movie, you'll come to
        the realization that "Oliver Lang" had Michael
        Faraday set up the entire time. He wanted Mike to see
        those blueprints, he WANTED him to uncover his past,
        and he set him up the same exact way he set up that
        old Scobee character. This is what I don't
        understand... the opening scene, with the bleeding Brady. If
        Oliver was surely planning on targeting Michael to be
        his fall guy, how was he guaranteed that he would
        stop to help Brady? Did he plan that whole accident
        himself?? Otherwise, how would that neighborly bond ever
        have started? I'm not sure, but this little piece of
        trivia has certainly been getting on my nerves.
      • Vicious_Little_Vixen
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 21, 1999
          This movie was so awesome! I saw it 3 times, and
          I think by the third time, I caught a lot of detail
          that I didn't see the first time around! I hope this
          club grows into da bomb, cuz that's what the movie
        • Nick_Beatnik_99
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 21, 1999
            I loved the way that Tim Robbins manipulated him
            by making the Michael guy get all suspicious and go
            through his stuff and all that!! It WAS clever; I hope
            people start posting in this club. It'll be
            great!<br><br>Hey Vixen... your phone number is?
          • shortikk_99
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 22 10:34 PM
              what the alternate ending was to Arlington Road that is available on DVD. When we rented it, it would not play in our DVD player. I would appreciate it!
            • insanity_in_a_crayon
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 24, 2000
                Hmmm...now I'll have to rent the movie on dvd and
                watch it on someone elses player! LOL! I love this
                movie! I can't imagine any other way of ending it
                (without ruining the movie) It ended
                perfect...depressing...but perfect.