Meeting at IIT, New Delhi

  • arkitect95
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2004
      Friends,
      This Friday we do not have teaching. Hence our weekly Sadbhav Mission
      meeting will be held at 5:15 PM near Aravali hostel. We have an urgent
      item. Friends from Godhra have reported that there is immense tension
      due
      to the planned Ganesh yatra through Polan bazar (Muslim
      cvommunity) area. Last year there was riot in which many shops were
      burnt
      and a person was killed. DM has given permission for the yatra
      despite
      80%
      people opposing it. We should do our bit to stop the eventuality by
      trying
      to change the route of Yatra.

      Agenda

      1) Gofhra Ganesh Yatra: What to do?
      2) Discussion on the note by VKT on Higher Education
      3) Jhanda Yatra
      4) Any other item

      The meeting will end at 6:30 PM. Please bring your friends.
      Best regards
      Prof. V.K. Tripathi