Proposed Programme for Post CBD- COP 10 Assessment of Access and Benefit Sharing in New Delhi on Nov 9, 2010

  • Faizi S
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2010
    Pl find attached the program of the biodiversity/ABS meeting in Delhi.
    Those interested to participate may contact Meenakshi at
    kalpavriksh.delhi(at)gmail.com
    Faizi
  • FOCUS ORISSA moderator
    Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2010
      Thanks Mr.Faize for this invitation,but it is too late.
      We have missed a very important meeting.

      Thanks
      Sudarshan Chhotray
      Convenor
      FOCUS ORISSA FORUM ON CLIMATE CHANGE

      [Attachment(s) from Faizi S included below]