Re: Let us establish Partnership between the Maoists, the Indian Citizens and the Government to resolve the Dandakaranya issue,

  • V.B.Chandrasekaran Balasubramaniam
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010

      Dandakaranya SAHYOG Ahimsa Yatra.

      (Under the auspicious of Sarva Seva Sangh and SARVODAYA Movements)

      Re: Let us establish Partnership between the Maoists, the Indian Citizens and the Government to resolve the Dandakaranya issue,

      INVITATION TO PANCH SHEAL DAY AND FLAGING OFF THE YATRA ON THE 14th NOVEMBER 2010

      Dear Friends and comrades,                                           1st November 2010.

      Satyameva Jayathe.

      We cordially welcome you to join us, enrich and encourage us, learn and extend your solidarity to the cause of Peace in Dandakaranya.

      Let us establish Partnership between the Maoists, the Indian Citizens and the Government to resolve the Dandakaranya issue, an ideal cocktail to build Peace and Prosperity in Dandakaranya by resolving injustice by Ahimsa Means.

      The Dandakaranya SAHYOG Ahimsa Yatra is a mission till we achieve both Peace and Prosperity in Dandakaranya through Village Republics- A grass root level exercise of developing a more functional Democracy and a Democratic culture of rebuilding Democracy from the foundations. It will be continuing Mission; small or big teams for 100 days followed by one year and continue every year till the goal of Peace and Prosperity in Dandakaranya is reached, reasonably.

      The Geographical areas as areas to be covered by strategic teams, carved out from the location are as follows:

      I.                    The areas where Peace is disturbed even on the stated and agreed norms by both the Maoists and the State- Police and Paramilitary Forces.  Peace Keeping Force without Guns.

      II.                  The Dantewada Region in Abhujmud of Chhattisgarh.

      III.                The areas in Andhra Pradesh and elsewhere where Internally Displaced Persons are living against different odds.

      IV.               The area under submergence by possible Indira Sagar Polavaram Dam in Andhra Pradesh, Odisha and Chhattisgarh part of Dandakaranya.

      V.                 The area under future possible bauxite mining and where the elected representatives were killed and asked to resign in Visakha District around Gudem area.

      VI.               The areas where there were intense disturbances in the past like in Narayanpatna in Odisha.

      VII.             In General all the areas under the threat of displacement and dispossession of Adivasis under development Projects.

      VIII.           The Entire Dandakaranya.

      WE INVITE YOU:

      Join us for the following events that will finally flag off this Yatra.

      Ideally, it will be good if you can be with us from the evening of the 11th November until the evening of 14th November 2010. In a difficult scenario you can join us on the evening of 13th November and leave on the evening of 14th November 2010.

      PROGRAMME:

      12th November 2010 will be devoted to discuss thread bare all the details of the Yatra as perceived over these months to draw new lessons and understand the realities. We will be also working out logistic details for the coming 100 days and also plan mobilization strategies for greater participation.

      13th November 2010 will be a day of “Sankalp Dhyna Satyagraha”. Few among us would undertake solemn fasting and Moun Vrat, while others will continue the dialogue.

      14th November 2010 will be the day of commitment to Peace, Panch Sheal and flagging off the Yatra. We will all join in the Yatra and spend our day meeting different Adivasi Groups falling in few of the above mentioned 8 geographical areas. The main yatris will be wit us and continue their journey from the next day.

      15th November 2010 onwards, it will be our Endeavour to keep abreast of developments in the Yatra and do what best can to support the Yatra.

      YOU MAY JOIN IN THE YATRA:

      It will be nice if you or few of your friends can stay on with the Yatris for pre- committed and decided number of days.

      Yatra will be like relay, people coming in and going out, again join if desired and few will remain throughout.

      HOW TO REACH:

      Chatti is a small village and we are well known. It is located strategically just 4-5 kilometers from Odisa and Chhattisgarh. The High Way from Bhadrachalam to Visakhapatnam/Rajmundary/ Jagadalpur forms a junction at this village, the road to Jagadalpur diverting from the main road.

      If you give your programme in advance, we can mutually work out the details and we woul be glad to make your journey more comfortable by arranging transport from Bhadrachalam and even Rajmundary. We will make it mutual.

      The nearest and convenient Railway Station will be Khammam located between Vijayawada and Kazipet section of Indian Railways. Few trains do not stop here. But, all trains do stop at Vijayawada and Rajmundary (between Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam).

      1.      From Khammam you have plenty of frequest buses by State Transport to Bhadrachalam. From Bhadrachalam there are good number of buses towards Chinthur that goes to Mothugudem or Visakhapatnam or Rajmundary or Konta in Chhattisgarh. It is less than 2 hours travel from Bhadrachalam.

      2.      From Rajmundary there are over 10 buses in a day to Bhadrachalam from Rajmundary and one from Ravulapalem through Rajmundary to Hyderabad passing through Chinthur. It is less than 5 hours of journey from Rajmundary to Chinthur.

      3.      From Vijayawada, it is around less than 5 hours of journey by State Transport buses to Bhadrachalam.

      4.      Of course, by AIR and all means you can reach Hyderabad. There are over night Express buses directly to our place that go to Ravulapalem or Visakhapatnam or Konta. But, if you desire more comfortable deluxe buses, take bus up to Bhadrachalam.

      If properly and fully communicated, we can help you in the transit at Bhadrachalam. SHOULD ANY ONE BE INTERESTED IN PILGRIMAGE TO TH FAMOUS TEMPLE TOWN OF BHADRACHALAM, PLEASE PLAN AN EXTRA DAY AFTER THE EVENT, ON YOUR WAY BACK.

      TO MAKE YOUR VISIT MEANINGFUL WE WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU REACH BY THE PREVIOUS EVENING OF ANY EVENT IN OUR AREA, UNLESS YOU COME FROM HYDERABAD.

      With High Regards,

      V.B.Chandrasekaran, People’s Peace and Prosperity Mission,

      Convener, Dandakaranya SAHYOG Ahimsa Yatra,

      (Under the auspicious of Sarva Seva Sangh and SARVODAYA),

      Chatti Post, Chinthur Mandalam, Khammam District.

      Andhra Pradesh- Pin Code: 507 129.

      Mobile: 9490109328.

      Email: verivaan2049@... bragadambal@... antarbharatid010@...