Re: Fwd: Former bandit spearheads Indian state's anti-Maoist war

  • V.B.Chandrasekaran Balasubramaniam
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2010

      Dear Friends,                                                                 1st October 2010.

      Instead, can we invite him- Ram Bachchan Yadav - alias Pehalwanji - the “Bandit in Bihar to listen to us at the National Peace Conference in Dandakaranya. It is at Chatti, the invitation is enclosed.

      Taking the risk of being called “mad” may I appeal to those who do it, do communicate and pursuade him to join in our Convention. It will be a big leap towards Peace. It is our valid and valued experience that known and visible criminals are far more honest than invisible criminals. Let us make him an asset. It is a valid question if STATE would allow this hijacking. But, we can if we are serious.

      Mr. Ram Bachchan Yadav - alias Pehalwanji - the “Bandit whose name spells terror among the guerrillas in the Maoists will with a difference can be a Mahatma and terrorise the Guerillas.

      Looking forward to some strong peoactive response.

      V.B.Chandrasekaran.