Re: [Arkitect India] A Report on Dharna by AIF-RTE on 26th July against Foreign University Bills.

  • naaz khair
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 4 1:28 AM
      I hope the Central Government/Others  view the AIF RTE delhi dharna memorandum with the seriousness that it deserves. Does the sacrosanct Constitution of India and the democratic rights of its people become irrelevant in the face of a 'global economy', increasingly a 'corporate-led global economy'? It stinks! This must be un-done immediately and the right to education with quality restored to the people of India by the State. State policies aligned to the market-led economy/corporate led global economy cannot be a vehicle to achieve this. As the memorandum says, it has never happened this way anywhere in the world.

      Thank you and regards,

      Naaz

      On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 12:03 PM, meher engineer <mengineer2003@...> wrote:

      all those, like mahendra and all raman, who write to tell us at the AIF RTE that the dilli dharna was a good thing should resolve to send us reports of similar actions from their local areas within at most two months. that will be a real thanks to the small number of people in the AIF RTE who worked very hard to make the dharna visible, attended two days of discussions that went on till past 8 pm on july 23 and 24 at the Indian social institute in dilli, people like Prince gajendra babu from chennai, madhu prasad from dilli, V n sharma from ranchi, ramesh patnaik from hyderabad and pramod Bodo from Bodoaland and sujit thokchom from shillong need more then thanks. they need your actions.

      meher engineer

      On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 9:36 AM, advocacy . <advocacy@...> wrote:

      Dear Aniljee,
      it is a grate thing that,AP is doing.please send me the memorandum of
      Parliament dharana by which e can also doit in orissa.
      also send me the bill.I am also organising AISA orissa branch to
      organise Dharana in orissa.
      IN solidarity
      Mahendra

      --