spiritualism

  • hemant lal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20 12:59 AM
      I have been in close touch with Prem Rawat n some of his close disciples.In
      fact,my spiritual guru is vey close to him.I have listened to him many times
      n its nice to find that spiritualism is still prevailing among many of
      us.Thanks for sending information n i wil keep in touch regarding his
      activities.pl.gp ahead with ur spiritual pursuits.it helps us to mould our
      life.

      >From: Sneha Singh <sneharkitect@...>
      >To: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [arkitectindia] Fwd: Inspire - Highlights of Maharaji's work
      >Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 13:35:36 +0100 (BST)
      >

      >Note: forwarded message attached.

      > ALL-NEW Yahoo! Messenger - sooooo many all-new ways to express yourself
      ><< message5.txt >>

      The bold ´┐Żn the beautiful! The rich and the famous!
      http://www.msn.co.in/cinema/ Meet them all at one place!