Moderator's Note:

  • Shaheen Ansari
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2010

      Moderator’s Note:

      Friends,

      I would like to make few points and request members of this eforum to cooperate in maintaining healthy online debate.

      1. There is a mail which has quality data and rational arguments on ongoing debate on Education.  I am not approving/ releasing this mail because of one reason. And that reason is personal remark on one of the respondents in this debate.  I would like to request this gentle person to delete the later part of his/her mail and send it again.
      2. There are some mail which are written in Devanagri script and probably in Hindi language.   It looks like this प्यार के रंग से ठरो पिचकारी

           स्नेह के रंग दो दुनिया सारी,
      I can not release such mails because it is not proper to release mails without reading them. I would like to request members to kindly mark such mails to my gamil address- ansarishaheen@... . Gmail doesn’t have such problem.

      1. There are a number of mails with one word or one sentence saying “congrats”, I support it”, “this should be implement” or “Very good arguments”. I am also not releasing such mails because we are not focusing on who and how many people support whome. Our Endeavour is to facilitate healthy debate and discussion among various schools of thoughts.

      Thank you for cooperation.

      Moderator
      Arkitect India

      --
      Dr. Shaheen Ansari
      Arkitect India

      http://educationatdoorsteps.blogspot.com

    • Pankaj Jain
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2010
        Thanks Shaheen,

        I did not know you were moderating, which would require carefully reading of all submissions. This involves a lot of investment of your time, of which we are the main beneficiaries.

        Thanks again and may God/ Allah bless you with more generosity.

        I am sure most other members of this group share my appreciation of the contribution of moderator,  so please do not exclude this, even though it has barred words like thanks and appreciation.

        I am curious how my name got included in the group. Can I recommend inclusion of someone else?

        Pankaj

        I would like to make few points and request members of this eforum to cooperate in maintaining healthy online debate.

        1. There is a mail which has quality data and rational arguments on ongoing debate on Education.  I am not approving/ releasing this mail because of one reason. And that reason is personal remark on one of the respondents in this debate.  I would like to request this gentle person to delete the later part of his/her mail and send it again.
        2. There are some mail which are written in Devanagri script and probably in Hindi language.   It looks like this पà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤° के रंग से ठरो पिचकारी

             सà¥à¤¨à¥‡à¤¹ के रंग दो दà¥à¤¨à¤¿à¤¯à¤¾ सारी,
        I can not release such mails because it is not proper to release mails without reading them. I would like to request members to kindly mark such mails to my gamil address- ansarishaheen@ gmail.com . Gmail doesn’t have such problem.

        1. There are a number of mails with one word or one sentence saying “congrats”, I support it”, “this should be implement” or “Very good arguments”. I am also not releasing such mails because we are not focusing on who and how many people support whome. Our Endeavour is to facilitate healthy debate and discussion among various schools of thoughts.
        2. The present ongoing discussion on education  [between Pankaj, Arun, Bidisha, Jitender, Rameshji, Hardy] is a good example to follow.  http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/arkitectin dia/message/ 7149

        3. Suggestions: We will welcome comments and suggestion to improve Arkitect India Eforum- http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/arkitectin dia/

        Thank you for cooperation.

        Moderator