RE: Women's day

  • Dr.B.K.Sharma
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010
      Dear friends,
      Thanks for this information. We do celebrate women's day in Snehalaya and run programmes for awareness and women's empowerment at present and shall do with more vigour with start of the new school for girls soon. We will be obliged for passing on the following information to every one, whosoever you think may need or may benefit or may like to help us in these works in any way. Please do consider helping a child in Snehalaya. We should carry on with more vigour with your support and inspirations.

      We are happy to say that in Snehalaya- our The home with love, we are providing the differently abled children all the special need facilities as required, not available any where else, perhaps in whole India and all by ourselves without any support from any Government or local authorities. Please visit our website for details www.helpchildrenofi ndia.org We welcome children with disabilities to avail these facilities from any where in India. We do provide day care as well residential facilities. Please do visit our Snehalaya, a care home for disabled and sick children (most of the children there are chronically sick and or disabled including cerebral palsy, epilepsy, HIV, Hepatitis B etc) with hospital and school on site including multisensory room, physiotherapy, hydrotherapy, yoga, meditation, farms, gardens, orchards and a Gaushala too spread out in 25 acres of area.

      We run a help line and ICTC with video conferencing facilities, mobile rural health clinics and have undertaken Integrated Rural Development Work (IRDP) in 43 surrounding villages there and are building a new school esp. for girls from surrounding villages. We welcome volunteers from all walks of life including students and trainees to help us in these endeavours. We depend upon the support by our volunteers only. Enclosed is summary poster. Please display it in prominent places as well pass this information to every one as much possible. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions or further information or contact us if you may like to help us in any way. We do welcome volunteers from all walks of life to help us in these endeavours from their own place or work on floor with us in Gwalior to train our staff and students and provide services to the community there.

      Thanks again, with regards and best wishes,

      BK

      Dr.B.K.Sharma,
      ForGwalior Childrens Charity (Regd. Charity No. 1063694), Snehalaya Trust & GHECT ( India ),
      14, Magdalene Road , Walsall, West Midlands . WS1 3TA ( U.K. )
      Tel. +44(0)1922 629842   Fax.
      01922 632942    Mobile .  07729929982 (send sms if not answering or phone 00919425113822, I am possibly in India ).
      Email: Gwalior.Hospital@...

      (alternative e mail: snehalaya.gwalior@...)
      Website: www.helpchildrenofindia.org.uk and updates on http://gchvols.pbwiki.com

      If you like to know details for work carried out from 1998 to 2007 and for reference visit, www.gwalior.hospital.care4free.net

      To help and provide for poor, underprivileged, disabled and destitute esp. Children, Women and The Aged of Gwalior and Chambal region, one of the most deprived regions inIndia . All donations in UK , USA and India are exempted for tax as per rules of the country. Any help in cash or kind or by any means, however small is much appreciated. You can donate on line now visiting our website and click on 'donate'. We welcome volunteers from all walks of life from their own place or to work with us in India to help us in this Endeavour, including students and trainees. Just ask us.