13.12.2009 AT 10:30 AM - CONVENTION ON JUDICIAL REFORMS

  • Ashok Agarwal
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2009

      13.12.2009 AT 10:30 am - CONVENTION ON JUDICIAL REFORMS

      New Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you.
    • Jagnarain Sharma
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2009
        Dear Brother,
        I wish I would have attended the convention at Delhi, as I was to
        visit Delhi on 12 -12-2009, but due to my health/ illness and that of
        my wife, perhaps I may not be able to attend the same.

        I saw one message which Mr D.K. Agarwal Advocate has taken from
        the net and it was pasted on the wall at Lucknow Bench of H.C.
        This letter I have written on my personal experience as the son
        advocate of the High Court Judge got hefty fees from my opponent and
        he managed an exparte order against me and my two grand children,
        there by a collusive decree which was issued on the basis of forged
        documents, was executed and that fake person, a land mafia, has
        encroached my property at 3893 sq. feet and that of my grandson's
        property at 1870 sq.feet, and this Advocate son has given me advise
        that take some money and write a paper and forget this 6000 sq feet
        property.
        I have received this threat which is a positive humiliation,
        to me who is a senior citizen aged about 72 year and due to this
        threatened advise of advocate son of High Court Judge I have suffered
        a lot.I may meet you people some time next when I visit Delhi. But I
        wish that the proceedings of the Convention be communicated to me.

        I wish every succes to your convention.
        Kindly write to me address & phone No. of Brother D.K. Agarwal
        and also your address.

        Regards
        Dr JN Sharma
        Advocate / RTI Activist
        2, Ashok Lane Civil Court, Lucknow
        Mob. 09335231213

        Ex Faculty Member attached to Vishwabharti University West Bengal (of
        Ravindranath Tagore), and British Scholar from University of
        Birmingham U.K..