Re: [arkitectindia] Dharna at Jantar-Mantar on 28th August 2009 [1 Attachment]

  • SC Vashishth
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 31, 2009
      Dear Rajeev,

      We are awaiting your report on the Dharna eagerly!

      2009/8/31 Rajeev Kumar <delhi.rajeev@...>
      <*>[Attachment(s) from Rajeev Kumar included below]

      respected ramesh jee
      we are in process of preparing a report of our discussion held on 26-27
      Aug'09 and dharna at jantar mantar. the report will be released in the shape
      of booklet which will be circulated to all at earliest. in the present
      scenario we found that no individual, educationists or organization are in a
      position to fight and win individually. so, we want all individuals,
      entellectuals, educationists, media persons and organizations who are
      sensitize on the issue of education and in favor of css and rte to come on
      one common platform to fight against the said bill "The Right for Children
      to Free and Compulsory Education Bill 2009", but the shape should
      be finalized by our nec at puri which is going to be held shortly.

      thanks

      regards
      Rajeev

      --
      Rajeev Kumar
      Mobile: 9871160400 (Delhi) 9970030214 (Nagpur)

      <*>Attachment(s) from Rajeev Kumar:

       <*> Memorandum-President.doc

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         mailto:arkitectindia-digest@yahoogroups.com
         mailto:arkitectindia-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      --
      Warm regards,

      Subhash Chandra Vashishth
      Mobile: +91 (11) 9811125521
      Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Consider environment!