islamic fatwa

  • asra asra
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2009
       Yogi Bhai
      you are the master interpreter of islam of the modern age . Can you enlighten us further in this regard . Dr . Rakesh Jha

      Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!
    • syed qamar
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009

        Dear
        AoA Would any body like to tell me about what the discussuin is going on reading the subject???
        Qamar