Tariq and vishva

  • arkitect95
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2004
      Dear All
      Thanks for a fruitfull discussion and reaching to a logical
      conclusion.
      want to emphaisze on two points at this stage
      1) Irrespective of our difference in opinion let us all respect the
      collective decision. Question of hurting or getting hurt is not
      relavent

      what is important is intention. All is well if intentions are good.
      2) Let us not assume that ark foundation is the responsibility of
      only
      Shaheen. It is responsibility of all those who think that they should
      contribute for the cause.

      Regards
      Tariq

      Friends!

      Kudos to Shaheen!! I guess the message is loud and clear to all.

      I know I have been very harsh in expressing my views but I am not
      sorry

      about it. :) I wrote in my previous posting that "don't get hurt if
      you

      think you have not hurt anyone..." I guess all of us are placed well
      in
      our
      respective professions. But in reality there are very few who come
      forward
      to contribute. The discussion forum is, I guess, meant to discuss and
      share
      and not pressing (directly or indirectly) for decisions.

      I urge all friends and contributers to understand that Ark Foundation
      is
      growing and it requires tender support and your care, not questions
      and

      criticisms. Let us all thank Akash for his support and pledge to
      ourselves
      to do the same.

      Please help and support Ark Foundation as you may have done to care
      for a
      young baby.

      Love to all

      Vishwa

      Dear All

      It looks like some big circus is on and the swinger is stuck on the
      tip
      of a
      tall pole and we are waiting to see if the swinger survives!!

      Amazing, still many of us have a heart to have such an academic
      appetiate
      without realising it is not less than a humiliation. Do we all truly
      realise
      what a discussion forum means for!!

      Could we all just share and discuss our views instead of mentioning
      that

      "eagerly (and not so eagerly) waiting for the decision"

      I suppose we should be thankful to the Ark Foundation team to let us
      know
      whats going on there with them and giving us opportunity to share and
      learn.

      Please don't get hurt if you think if you have not hurt!!

      Regards to all,

      Vishwa