Dare To Act - new campaign site

  • EMPOWER INDIA
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2009

      Dear All,

      As many of you know, on March 11-12 a High Level Segment of the Commission on Narcotic Drugs will review the implementation of targets adopted by the UNGASS in 1998. HCLU launched a new campaign to raise awareness on the unintended consequences of the international drug control system and mobilize people to ask for change.

      Please have a look at our brand new campaign site and make sure you send this link to as many people as possible: http://daretoact.net/

      We also launched a new YouTube group profile where people can upload their own messages to the governmental delegates - this intro video explains why and how: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZXlMIcAjTE

      This campaign will work only if you help us to circulate these links and post them to your websites or blogs - so we count on you!

      Best wishes,

      Peter Sarosi

      Drug Policy Program Director

      Hungarian Civil Liberties Union

      Tel.: +36 1 279 2236

      www.drugreporter.net

      Forwarded by:

       Yours in Global Concern,

       A.SANKAR

      Executive Director- EMPOWER

      107J / 133E, Millerpuram

      TUTICORIN-628 008, TN, INDIA

      Telefax: 91 461 2310151; Mobile:   91 94431 48599

      ·         You are invited to join an e FORUM AIDS-TN. To join this free e Forum kindly send an e  mail    to AIDS-TN-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      ·        An e FORUM for information and communication on HIV/AIDS, TB and Malaria in TamilNadu.

      ·          This e Forum is moderated by   EMPOWER, a Non-profit, Non-Political, Voluntary and Professional Civil Society Organisation.