Sexuality education signature campaign | Please sign the petition and pass it on

  • pauline_in
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2009
      Dear All

      Hello! On the occasion of TARSHI's 13th anniversary (February 14,
      2009), we are circulating an open letter pressing for the need for
      sexuality education in India. Please find the open letter at
      http://tarshi.net/programs/public_edu/open_letter_sexuality.asp and do
      sign it! Alternately, you can also find the open letter on the
      homepage of www.tarshi.net.

      We truly hope we can make this initiative count! Please feel free to
      share it among your networks, friends, colleagues, press contacts etc
      because every signature counts!

      Warmly,
      Pauline

      Pauline Gomes
      Prog. Associate
      TARSHI (Talking About Reproductive and Sexual Health Issues)
      11 Mathura Road, 1st Floor
      Jangpura B, New Delhi 110 014
      India.
      Phone and fax: 91-11-2437 9070, 2437 9071
      www.tarshi.net, www.sexualityinstitute.org
      Email: pauline@...