FW: Company... !!!

  • Veena Nabar
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16 8:20 PM

      --- On Mon, 2/16/09, Bhushan Desale <bhushandesle@...> wrote:
      From: Bhushan Desale <bhushandesle@...>
      Subject: FW: Company... !!!
      To: "vishwanath sapaliga" <vishu_sapaliga@...>, "AMOL PAWAR" <amol_pwr@...>, "KPM NAIR" <kpm_nair@...>, "Jitendra Mahadik" <mahadik_jitendra@...>
      Cc: "SINDHU GOPALKRISHNAN" <Sindhugopal380@...>, "Veena Nabar" <veenanabar@...>
      Date: Monday, February 16, 2009, 4:26 PM

      With Best Regards,
      Bhushan V. Desale,
      ISEC Ltd., Mumbai
      Ph: 22021438/22021588
      Cell: 9820669021

      P Please don't print this Email unless absolutely necessary - Let us preserve trees on planet earth.

      Get your own website and domain for just Rs.1,999/year.* Click here!

    • Indu Agnihotri
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 18 8:54 PM
        Dear Veena Nabar,
        it is good that these facts are brought before the people
        but...
        let us remember that there is enough discussion about politicians which is driving the middle class away from a meaningful engagement with politics. there is no need to strengthen the 'anti-politics' wave/sentiment.
        what we need to do is to give more facts about the actual cases against those individuals who are involved in criminal cases so that people know and can decide who not to vote for.
        otherwise, it becomes a diatribe against politics and politicians!

        P Please don't print this Email unless absolutely necessary - Let us preserve trees on planet earth.

        Get your own website and domain for just Rs.1,999/year. * Click here!

      • Ari
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 20 8:00 AM
          Dear Indu,
                         Rightly brought out. our favourable whipping boys are the politicians but we forget that entire implementation of functional policies revolves around the bureaucrats and they are the biggest culprits. whether it is the swindling of public money or misuse of government machinery, when it comes to accountability of this tribe, it remains immune to accountability. It is the constant pressure of vigilant citizen groups that can have some effect.

          we need to wake up to the bureaucratic corruption whether in police or judiciary or revenue or taxation or education, every department including paramilitary forces and alleged intelligence agencies are neck deep into corruption.

          we need to demand fast track courts for the trial of these white collared thieves who act in the garb of bureaucrats.

          Aridaman

          --
          Aridaman Jit singh
          http://www.nishanjustice.org/
          http://call100.blogspot.com/
          -----------------------
          "Throughout the centuries there were men who took first steps down new roads armed with nothing but their own vision."-Ayn Rand
          "When bad men combine, good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle". -Edmund Burke
          "No progress is ever possible without our venturing on a path beset with difficulties" - Mahatma Gandhi
          "If your actions inspire others to dream more,learn more,do more and become more,you are a leader."-John Quincy Adams,Former American President
          TelFax.No.+91 1744 232570,(M)+91 9990480689(Delhi), 9466283343(Haryana).
          plot No.571(1st floor), Sector-2,Urban estate, Kurukshetra-136118,India
          Liaison office
          607,Siddharth Building,96,Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019,India