Who said the Light of hope has died?

  • Shaheen Ansari
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2008

      Who said the eternal one has died?

      Who said the Light of hope has died?

      The enemy of the Sun is on the rooftop.

      With his eyes closed he yells out,

      "The brilliant Sun has died!" (Rumi)

      Arkitect India

      Prays & Wishes You

      Passion, Fire, Energy And  Resolution To Bring Happiness And Prosperity

      in the life of people living around us.

      Let us work to make 2009 a beautiful year for everyone!

      Shaheen Ansari

      Moderator

      Arkitect India

    • aariz mohammed
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 31, 2008
        salams Shaheen Bhai,
        I am attaching an article by Prof Omar Khalid of MIT which needs serious reading and wider desimination.
        Ahukria,
        AarizMohammed