Oh My Palestinian Bothers, Sisters and Children ! - Dr.M.K.Sherwani

  • Sherwani Mustafa
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2008
       December,29,2008

      Oh My Palestinian Bothers, Sisters and Children !

      I hate my fate that I am not   amongst you ;

      In the heaps of the dead with the bodies torn,

      The angels escorting  your souls to  the Paradise .

      You are enjoying  the fruits of the  Celestial  Bliss,

      Your innocent blood spilled on the earth;

      Is cultivating a new crop of the valiant crusaders,

      Who will   uproot  the pillars  of  the oppression.

      Your survivors are still looking around,

      For help from the brothers  in the name of faith ;

      Their people  know them as mighty kings and heads,

      But they are   stupid  lackeys  of  the American Tyrant.

      Believe me! I am discerning red clouds over the skies,

      ‘The  Doom of the aggressor’ is written on them;

      The Divine Justice is now making its way,

      The worst  awaits  your brothers - the silent spectators.

      Dr. Mustafa Kamal Sherwani

      All India Muslim Forum

      Lucknow, U.P. India

      Email: sherwanimk@...