World AIDS Day Commemorations 2008 - launching of an e Forum AIDS-TN - Invitation to join this free e-Forum by EMPOWER INDIA

  • EMPOWER INDIA
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2008

      You are invited to join an e FORUM AIDS-TN.

      Dear All,

                             Warm  Greetings !

        We are indeed excited and privileged to initiate an e Forum AIDS-TN.

      This forum aims to ..........

      a) to share with the members of this network and other stakeholders , the updates in area of AIDS, TB and Malaria in Tamil Nadu , INDIA and Global.

      b) to initiate a platform for discussion on issues that matter to us in the realm of AIDS, TB and Malaria.

      c) to share experiences about  our interventions related to AIDS, TB and Malaria.

      d) to promote this forum as tool for Advocacy for the cause of AIDS, TB and Malaria .

      To join this free e Forum kindly send an e mail to AIDS-TN-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.

      Group Email Addresses

      Post message:

      AIDS-TN@yahoogroups.com

      Subscribe:

      AIDS-TN-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Unsubscribe:

      List owner:

      AIDS-TN-owner@yahoogroups.com

      Looking forward to your valuable response about this forum.

      With warm regards,

      Yours in Global Concern,

      A.SANKAR

      Executive Director- EMPOWER

      107J / 133E, Millerpuram

      TUTICORIN-628 008 , TN, INDIA

      Telefax: 91 461 2310151

      Mobile:   91 94431 48599

      • This e Forum is moderated by   EMPOWER, a Non-profit, Non-Political, Voluntary and Professional Civil Society Organisation.
      • Registered in the year 1991.
      • Engaged in developmental work for the past 16 years in Southern Tamil Nadu.