Just Joined

  • deepak_butola2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2004
      Dear Friends,

      I am Deepak Butola. I joined Art Foundation because I want to
      help other people. I came to know about this group by a freind . He
      forwarded eamils to me. I am reading thise emails.

      First of all I am giving my Introduction. I am a student of B.Com.
      Ist year and I belong Srinagar (Garhwal), Uttaranchal. It is a
      beautiful state of India, situated Alaknanda basin. Srinagar is
      famous for its natural looks and Garhwal University. Here many people
      came to travel. (It is also a hill station), In Srinagar situated one
      of the India's top University H.N.B. Garhwal University, Garhwal
      University preferred many professional course and degrees like M.A.,
      M.Sc. M.Com, Ph.D. and M.B.A. M.C.A., M.Sc. Bio-technology, M.Ed.,
      M.E. and many other course, after some year Madical Institute will be
      start here. Student comes here from different states to study. Here
      is also having I.T.I. & Polytechnic.

      Srinagar is also famous for tourism, It is situated in the
      way of God place Badrinath & Kedarnath, Gangotri, Yomunotri &
      entertainment spots like Aulli, Flower's Valley etc. , so many people
      stay here every year. Here is many Hotels and Restaurant for tourist.

      In Srinagar has only one problem that is employment problem,
      here is not source for employment, many graduate and Post-graduate
      also Ph.D. holder is stay in home and some are doing short scale
      business like general store, Cloth shop, Shoes shop because reason of
      un-employment.

      I want to do something in the filed of for un-employment to generate
      employment. I will be happy if any one tell me about this process.
      This is major issue in the hill station. Because of unemployment,
      youths involved in wrong practices, which is new to this disctirct.

      Please include my email id in online discussion of Ark Foundation
      and tell me how i can work for our society while studying.

      Thanking you
      Deepak Butola
      B.Com.
      Srinagar, Garwal