Asha on EAD

  • arkitect95
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2004
      Hello Freinds

      There is no need to be an apologetic while crticising others. This is
      democratic forum which loves sincere criticism and welcomes comment
      and suggestion. So we should feel free to express ourselves of KK
      came forward to put his views is an dechivent in itself.

      I have a problem with KK's suggeston that we should welcome Akash's
      help because he is over own brother i.e. he is an Indian or a person
      of India origin. I have serious objection on this and will
      appreciate if anybody prove me wrong.

      We should not go on the path nationalities. For us every
      human irrespective of race, religion or nation should matter. We have
      to connect human being across the world. We have to connect people
      like Akash in U.S. & Annie in N.Z to people of Dhapo Slum in Delhi
      and Kataila village in UP.

      How can we deny the right of Annie (NZ) David (AUS), Alex (AUS) and
      Mathi (France ) to do the good work for the cause of people in need
      only on the ground of nationality. In fact our duty should involve
      working on the line of connecting demand and supply- a marketing tool
      but social activists should think over it. This is a global village
      era, where everything is coming closer. We should not live in
      isolation.

      I am totally in agreement with Annie’s onion and would like take
      this opportunity to thank Akash for his sincere thought about helping
      Ark in materializing its aims and objects.

      So I am not against Akash’s offer.

      Regards,
      Asha