Re: Re: [arkitectindia] Social Work : Free Sewing Machine Distribution

  • FAKHRUL ISLAM
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 11, 2008
      Dear bretheren,

      I am social activist and member of difrent NGO. If u need any kind of support from my side, I feel proud to act the same and keep free to contact me

      Alam Sohrab <sms_alam@...> wrote:

      Dear Noorjahan,

      I am working in one of the largest organisation called ANaRDe Foundation on integrated rural development. If you need any kind of support pls. feel free to contact me.

      With regards

      Dr. Alam

      On Tue, 20 May 2008 noorjahan  wrote :
      >Dear
      >
      >We recieved ur mail & heartiest thanxs to ur group. We also started an NGO for sum social issues. We also wud look fwd to see more details of ur organisation.
      >
      >Thanking you,
      >
      >Best Regards
      >
      >For Aarzoo Seva Sangh
      >
      >Noorjahan
      >President

      HP Supplies

    • Pl Try & Hang Mr Bush-Blair/War Criminals
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 13, 2008
        Noorjahan Jee,

        Confining the marginalised to low grade activities will not help much rather integrated programmes for their total evolution by sharpening their creativity is a must to make the marginalised economically productive & enlightened.

        Dr Manstein

        Alam Sohrab <sms_alam@rediffmail .com> wrote:

        Dear Noorjahan,

        I am working in one of the largest organisation called ANaRDe Foundation on integrated rural development. If you need any kind of support pls. feel free to contact me.

        With regards

        Dr. Alam

        On Tue, 20 May 2008 noorjahan  wrote :
        >Dear
        >
        >We recieved ur mail & heartiest thanxs to ur group. We also started an NGO for sum social issues. We also wud look fwd to see more details of ur organisation.
        >
        >Thanking you,
        >
        >Best Regards
        >
        >For Aarzoo Seva Sangh
        >
        >Noorjahan