Trade with 80-85% accuracy in intraday in cash and future, 5/31/2008, 1:00 pm

  • arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2008
      Reminder from: arkitectindia Yahoo! Group

      Title: Trade with 80-85% accuracy in intraday in cash and future

      Date: Saturday May 31, 2008
      Time: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every day.
      Notes: Trade with 80-85% accuracy in intraday in cash and future
      90% accuracy in nifty future and 80% in stock future and intraday.
      We recommend you to join snpnifty.com for best trading tips

      www.snpnifty.com

      Live calls by messenger and sms .
      You can check past performance on the site.

      snpnifty.com is providing research based recommends in equity,

      commodity, future and options since year 2000.
      we have proven track record of more
      than 85% accuracy on an averege basis. just visit www.snpnifty.com
      and check our past performance .

      www.snpnifty.com