Thanks

  • rajiv_m64
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2004
      Thanks for the important mails full of informations
      Ihave just joined it and will be happy to contribute towards the
      development of our society

      Thanks
      Happy New Year
      Rajiv
    • Rama tiwari
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2004
        Hello Freinds
        I have been looking for such group to share my experinces. I have reached at the right group.

        I am besed in Aligarh and will be happy to discharge my duty in the city of Aligarh. Kindly do let me know if there is work in aligarg

        Tiwari

        rajiv_m64 <rajiv_m64@...> wrote:
        Thanks for the important mails full of informations
        Ihave just joined it and will be happy to contribute towards the
        development of our society

        Thanks
        Happy New Year
        Rajiv