De Tox available for Depleted Uranium exposure

  • Saxon Rold
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2007
      Recently at San Jose City College, where I have been lecturing on depleted uranium for four years, students asked, "Is there anything we can do to protect our selves from the dust?"  The students, whether it is an environmental science lab or a politcal science class, are becoming very concerned with the particulate effect from heavy metals.

      My response has recently been strengthened.  Before hearing of Waiora's NCD I would tell people that you should eat as many oranges as you can get your hands on and take as much vitamin C as you are able too.  Basically a play right out of Linus Pauling's playbook.

      During a presentatioin at Portland State University, In which I addressed the radioactive fall out of DU bombs, I had the opportunity to meet Greg DeBruler who explained the wonderful function of Zeolite in defending against this radioactive fallout.

      Here is the Article Greg Wrote that I find to have everything I wish to share with you.

      Fishing  for the Silver Bullet!

      An article about Waiora's Natural Cellular Defense zeolite

      by Greg deBruler.

      Originally published in
      New Connextion Magazine in Portland, Oregon.

      "How many times in your life have you heard about a new product that is said to be:
      revolutionary, incredible, state of the art, the best that money can buy… Often claims are
      made that a new product will by itself make you healthy.

      We might hear these words and simply look the other way, or we might try the new
      product. We might feel nothing, or we might notice a difference on the winding road to
      improving our health. So what does fish have to do with the "silver bullet" that will promote
      good health, a sense of well being, and freedom from disease?

      First a little about my background. For the last 18 years, I have worked as an environmental
      health consultant researching the health of the Columbia River, releases from the Hanford
      Nuclear Reservation, and effects on people’s health. Hanford released millions of curies of
      radiation into the air, water and soil. Hanford has the unique distinction of being the most
      contaminated site in all of North America.

      During those years, I have had the opportunity to meet and work with some the most
      knowledgeable people in the field of toxicology. I have attended meetings all over the world
      and have been fascinated by what experts know, what they officially can say, and what
      they cannot say.

      The most interesting piece of this experience is most experts agrees that the reason there is
      so much cancer, immune disorders, asthma, lupus, thyroid disorders, allergies, chronic
      fatigue, and other diseases is because of the toxic contaminants that we are exposed to each
      day from the air, water, food, drugs we take, smoking, and now, even the body burden of
      contaminants with which we are born.

      In my work studying the Columbia River, I have seen fish with some very strange diseases.
      I have seen deformed fish with one eye, fish with lesions all over their bodies and some
      with a very advanced form of cancer where the skin is rotting.

      I have talked with many of the older Native Americans who have fished on the Columbia for
      decades and they have told me how over the last 50 years the fish have gotten worse. In the
      old days, before there were industries on the river, the Columbia ran cold and clear. Now it
      is one of the most toxic rivers in America. I believe we are just like the fish.

      Our bodies are made up of a little more than 80% water. Fish live in water and if you have
      ever had a fish tank, you know that when the pH of the water is around 7.2, the water is
      clear and the fish are healthy and happy. If the water becomes acidic the fish get ulcers,
      almost like cancerous sores. If the water is too alkaline, they also get sick. If the condition
      lasts for too long, the fish die.

      A short time back my wife and I were visiting my daughter in Vancouver and decided that
      there had to be something that would clean up the perpetually cloudy water in her fish tank.
      (She has had the two goldfish since 7th grade when she brought them home from a school
      carnival in a plastic bag.) The fish are over 6 inches long, and although the tank is large and
      she cleans it often, the tank always looked cloudy and dirty.

      At Pet Smart, I was sold a bottle of Zeolite, a white volcanic rock in granular form, to put
      into filters of the tank. Within three days the water was crystal clean and clear and has
      stayed that way ever since.

      Not long after that experience I was introduced to Natural Cellular Defense
      ,  a
      new nutritional supplement made from the same volcanic rock. The colloidal form of
      Zeolite, that is non-toxic and safe, is absorbed into the bloodstream and the toxins are
      trapped in the Zeolite crystal, then released from the body.

      I could not help but think of that fish tank and how fast it cleaned the water. So if I could
      remove the toxins from my body it would increase the pH and should help me on my
      journey to a healthy, happy next 50 years. This one made sense.

      We are living in a toxic world. Our bodies are just like sponges, and every year you are
      alive, you absorb more substances that are toxic. And like the fish in the tank, if our bodies
      get dirty or way out of balance in pH, we get sick. The average newborn has 200 chemicals
      in the blood. Pretty alarming when you think about a newborn baby.

      Up until now the choices for detoxifying have been somewhat limited. You can use
      chelation therapy, but there can be serious side effects and it is quite expensive.

      A new product on the market is called Natural Cellular Defense
       It is the most exciting
      supplement product we have seen in years.

      It removes heavy metals and other toxic materials from the body; it
      strengthens the immune system and balances pH.

      It also is safe for long-term use. I have been taking the product for two months now and
      feel much clearer in both mind and body - like a clear fish tank. I have more energy.

      We have seen it taken internally and applied to skin cancers and
      seen the cancers
      disappear.

      A friend’s dog diagnosed with bone cancer has made a miraculous recovery after being on
      NCD only three weeks. We believe it is a product with wide applications for cleansing and
      detoxifying for most people. Yet it alone it is not the "silver bullet".

      The most important lesson we have learned is that there is no "silver bullet" to health. No
      matter what anyone says about their particular product or exercise routine, you must be
      committed to eating right, taking high quality supplements for both nutrition and protection
      from free radical damage, and exercising regularly if you truly want to stay healthy. A
      holistic approach is needed.

      However, one of the most important parts of a healthy regime is to cleanse your body of its
      toxic substances. Change your body’s water to a healthy life supporting pH. If
      NCD can do
      that, it definitely might be worth a try.

      There are multiple sources for healing all aspects of your life listed in this magazine. Get
      serious about your health and clean your body of those deadly contaminants. Then
      supplement it with good nutrients. You won’t regret it.

      Greg deBruler is an environmental health consultant that has worked on Hanford cleanup
      and environmental health issues with Northwest tribes for eighteen years. Cyndy deBruler is
      a retired pharmacist and hypnotherapist who offers nutritional counseling.

      For more information on nutrition including how to order NCD or other supportive
      products, click here.