Newsletter: November 01-31, 2007

  • bmanisk
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      Dear Friends,

      We are glad to present the current issue of News-Sans-Opinions. It is
      accessible at http://vaishviki.blogspot.com

      Our efforts at creating an Independent News media driven by community
      and not by commercials are on and would not have progressed so far
      without your encouragement.

      It is a joint effort by the community, for the community that is fed
      up of meaninglessness. Your support, patronage and contribution are an
      absolute must for success of this effort. So enjoy reading and let us
      know how you feel about this newsletter.

      Best Wishes,
      On behalf of 'News-Sans-Opinions' Team
      Manish Bajpai,
      (India)