Second Response from Shanti Bhatnagar

  • arkitect95
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2004
      Happy New Year Friends

      I am a keen reader of online discussion initiative by Ark Foundation
      and

      have been waiting for more such mails.

      I am especially interested in knowing more about the thesis Shaheen
      mentioned in the last mail. Can anyone of you enlighten me about the
      thesis-
      Investment In Employment Creation Will Solve Health And Educational
      Problem Automatically

      I will be highly grateful for you people for more information on this
      issue
      as this is a very important topic.

      Regards,
      Shanti