Good Morning

  • Ark Foundation
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 12 9:51 AM
      Good Morning,

      I am in Srinagar, J&K. My mobile number is not working here. My new contact numbers are:

      09419-724924
      0194-2411411

      Thanks
      Dr. Shaheen Ansari
      Chiarman
      Ark Foundation
    • BADRINATH PARANJI
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 21, 2007
        Good Morning,

        It has been close to a month since there has been any postings or updates on the group... is there some problem or are things all well.

        Hope to remain updated on the happenings on the other end of the world.

        Thanks for the good work.

        Cheers!

        Badri

        Ark Foundation <arkitect95@...> wrote:
        Good Morning,

        I am in Srinagar, J&K. My mobile number is not working here. My new contact numbers are:

        09419-724924
        0194-2411411

        Thanks
        Dr. Shaheen Ansari
        Chiarman
        Ark Foundation

        Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

      • Ark Foundation
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 23, 2007

          Dear Badri,

          I have been out of stations, mostly in villages of UP and Bihar. I could not find time and access to internet to  moderate the arkitectindia forum.

          Now I am back in action and will be able to do the justice with this forum.

          Thanks and regards,

          Shaheen

          --------------------
          Dr. Shaheen Ansari
          Programme Coordinator
          Ark Foundation
          C - 336 - ACD / 2 Z,
          Budha Vihar,(Opposite JNU Gate)
          Munirka,New Delhi- 110067
          Alternate email: ansarishaheen@...

          www.arkindia.org.in
          http://360.yahoo.com/profile-JIaxIkgwaa1wvF6q46BnSlqf
          http://in.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/arkitect95/my_photos
          Phone: +919868740449,09868319325,09312838170

          It has been close to a month since there has been any postings or updates on the group... is there some problem or are things all well.

          Hope to remain updated on the happenings on the other end of the world.

          Thanks for the good work.

          Cheers!

          Badri

          Ark Foundation <arkitect95@...> wrote:
          Good Morning,

          I am in Srinagar, J&K. My mobile number is not working here. My new contact numbers are:

          09419-724924
          0194-2411411

          Thanks
          Dr. Shaheen Ansari
          Chiarman
          Ark Foundation

          Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

          Try the revolutionary next-gen Yahoo! Mail. Click here.
        • Vitasta Publishing
          Message 4 of 7 , May 3, 2008
            Book Discussion
            He is creating ripples through his writings. First Open Secrets and now a thinly veiled novel on politics, Maloy Krishna Dhar is uncovering the disrupted state of the politicians one after the other. We the People of India: A Story of Gangland Democracy looks at the games these politicians play, the skein of corruption that cuts across parties and personal greed and ambitions. Though a disclaimer says it is a work of fiction, the characters are barely disguised.
            Vitasta feels proud that the book has been chosen by India International Centre for discussion on Tuesday, 6 May at Conference Room No 1 at 6.30 pm
             The issue agitates each one of us. Let's give vent to our feelings. That's the least we can do.

            Regards
            Renu
            Vitasta Publishing
            Ph 9810315777

            Will be grateful if you can circulate it.

            Vitasta Publishing Private Limited
            2/15 Ansari Road, Daryaganj
            New Delhi-110002
            Phone: 23283024

            From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Click here.
          • Sankara Narayanan
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 22, 2014

              Barn Swallow.

              Baya weaver Nest.

              Blue tailed Bee Eater.

              Silver Bill.

              Little Cormorant.

              Indian Roller.

              YUMMY MEAL:A monkey feasts on a slice of watermelon given by a visitor at Sivaganga Park in Thanjavur.— Photo: B. Velankanni Raj

              SEASONAL SALE:A woman sells cucumbers, near Chavadipalayam, in Erode.– PHOTO: M. GOVARTHAN

              SO SWEET:A trader arranging jackfruits which flood Tuticorin market.Photo: N. Rajesh

              Ajanta treasures

              A colourful procession being taken out to mark Shivaji Jayanti, as part of celebrations organised by the district administration and the Department of Kannada and Culture, in Mysore on Wednesday.— PHOTO: M.A. SRIRAM

              Enthralling audience:Students of Kerala Kalamandalam performing Mohiniyattom at Koottakkunnu as part of the Malappuram Mela on Wednesday evening.
              Mohiniyattam

              Budding artistes giving a 12-hour non-stop music concert as part of ‘Vaggeyakara Sangeeta Neerajanam’ at Ghantasala Government Music and Dance College in Vijayawada on Wednesday.— Photo: CH. VIJAYA BHASKAR

              THE COMMONS ARE UP FOR GRABS

              Licence to plunder: Manmohan, Moily, Modi, Jaitley, Yeddy, Reddy, Navin, Jaya style

              Proposed for acquisition to build a truck terminal near Chennai

              At Chendipada in Angul district of Odisha, a coal-laden truck leaving the mine area: Courtesy Coal India, Jindal, Adani, NTPC etc

              Forest dwellers march to Paderu near Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, demanding land titles under the Forest Rights Act

              The FRA allows forest dwellers the right to minor forest produce and waterbodies but it is honoured more in the breach than in the observance.

              At Ladapari village in Sundergarh district of Odisha with the Khandadhar falls in the background. The area is proposed to be mined for iron ore by Posco.

              In the Agency area of Visakhapatnam district where the AP govt plans to mine bauxite through AP Mineral Development Corpn.
              Ecologists contend that the fragile ecosystem and the Girijans in the area are at grave risk.