Mohan Mishra's Response and Comment on EAD

  • arkitect95
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2004
      I would also like to participate in this online discussion, which I
      find very informative. This is educating me on different aspects of
      the Education At Doorstep. A lot of things have already been said but
      I would still like to put my side of arguments.

      Let me make it clear that we are not here to prove any body wrong but
      to express our understanding of the problem. I am a bit close to
      Shanti's concern about the financial part of the strategy. First I
      should tell you that I don't have any practical experience in this
      field- social work.

      Ark Foundation is expected to undertake its endeavour to provide
      quality education to every child. But I am not able to understand how
      one can implement such programme without proper financial assistance?
      I think ARK should elaborate upon that so that other cold be
      benefited from its experiences. I think it is important to for a
      sustainable initiative.

      There is a mail which talks about entertainment for children. I
      think it is very important for the over all growth of a child but
      here we have to think of which is more important and which can wait.
      Given the choice of Education and Entertainment I would suggest that
      entertainment can wait as if a child goes to school he can get space
      for entertainment there. A school should have some sort of games. So
      I will vote for school first and entertainment later

      Before saying goodbye,I would like to say shaheen's favourite line- I
      am always open for comment, criticism and suggestion.

      So frieds I will also welcome comments and criticism will be highly
      grateful for your educating mails.

      Thanks

      Mohan Mishra