termite manifesto

  • gangadinlohar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2005

      TERMITE MANIFESTO

      Awesome attempts were made by series of memorable events, by dynasties and kingdoms, through wars, massacres and counter-/revolutions . Wave after wave of great saints, leaders, heroes and reformers banged their heads against it : but to no avail. The last crunching sound of termites from below and the last gasping breaths of religious, political and social leaderships can be easily heard
      ...crunch…crunch….crunch.….
      They will starve to death, if they do not sell their skills. Yet these ungrateful wretches always bite the hands that feed them
      ...crunch…crunch….crunch.….
      Their immediate dependence-network of friends, relatives and other affinity-groups have to be sabotaged in the name of smoothly hijackable communities and Great Causes : nations, sons-of-the-soil, religion, race, caste, gender, freedoms, democracies, internationalisms, identities-in-danger, equality of opportunity
      ..crunch..crunch….crunch.….
      It seems, even if for a small fraction of world-history we have managed to represent and mobilise termites for some or other History-Moving Ideas, they refuse to grow out of their old gnawing habits
      ...crunch…crunch….crunch.….
      As a rule, we have to keep them bombarding with our tales and relays about our ancient and recent enemies, otherwise their readiness to forget the great sacrifices made by our martyrs borders on traitorous behaviour
      …crunch..crunch….crunch…
      As an army of cowards, the greatest majority is dangerously unreliable for the call of patriotic duties and always needs unspeakably harsh disciplinary actions and unspeakably fabulous rewards to make them fight against our enemies
      ...crunch…crunch….crunch.….
      Termites turn out to be born work-dodgers. We often wonder, do they forget everything that they have learnt all through their childhood and in schools ! “ Work is worship! Time is money. Don´t waste your time with your friends, it is time for exams." " Make your parents proud of your achievements.” .
      ..crunch…crunch….crunch.…
      We try to make them do something meaningful even while they are playing, so that not a single minute is wasted. Termites have in the same measure this irrepressible urge that not even a single minute is wasted. Audaciously enough they do it in the name of work !
      ...crunch…crunch….crunch.….
      Tell them profound things: about the meaning of our Life on this earth and the meaning of this Creation. We should never forget to tell who we are ? Why we are here? About our rights and duties. Their memories are like sieve. There is no sense of fear. Even fear of extinction of our Identity is absent. One of us has to shout into their ears before it is too late
      ...crunch…crunch….crunch.….
      We have to tell them about the glorious achievements of our ancestors. We have to remind them of our mission to civilise the world. We have to tell these abominable termites, what is good for them and what is immeasurably harmful for them
      ...crunch…crunch….crunch.….
      We have to maintain an extremely close and cautious watch on their movements and their activities. We have to place satellites in the space, and install close-circuit-TV-cameras on every square kilometre of our earth and most powerful data-processing computers so that we can record and process every activity of termites. In short, we have to save them from themselves
      ..crunch…crunch….crunch.….
      And for that we need the Largest Intelligence Services in the world-history. If they refuse to be a willing part of the civil society, we are forced to go for other measures
      ...crunch…crunch….crunch.….
      What is it if not wilful misinterpretation that parliaments, armies, bureaucracies, police stations, prisons, taxation-departments and judiciaries are various embodiments of permanent mistrust between their representatives and their own people ?? `Demos´ has to be stopped from deserting `Cracy´
      ...crunch…crunch….crunch.….
      Be careful ! They are into every system, gnawing at the root of all such structures, making them porous like a sieve and sucking all the substance away
      ..crunch…crunch….crunch.….
      Our Churches, Temples and Mosques are sinking. Termites tend to forget so eagerly that they are Sons and Daughters of the Lord Almighty, that they are Hindus, Muslims or Christians or that they are bearers of a Great Tradition. That they are French, Indians, Arabs, Europeans, Japanese, White, Brown or Black.They have to be reminded of their Identity and Great Cause. If we do not undertake some great Showdown or Event among them, they do not tend to remember any other activity
      ..crunch…crunch….crunch.….
      Idea is to let our edifices look glorious from outside. Do they think we are unsuspecting nincompoops ? Do they think this biggest collpase of history will take place without a single noise and event
      ..crunch…crunch….crunch.…
      We seethe with rage when long and short memories produced by our pale Historians, Scholars of World-Fame and Archaeologists refuse to instil fear and love towards each other as we deem fit for them. They never need more than one generation to corrupt our languages, desecrate the sacred memories of our nation, forefathers and religious faiths, to intermix with other races and religion and they do it with a gusto
      ...crunch…crunch….crunch.….
      In the absence of Great Events and Clashes, they will forget everything and very soon : history-chapters in the school books, the Museums, Great Memorials and our other Great Goals and Ideals shall be covered by thick roots like the great ruins of Angkor Wat
      ..crunch…crunch….crunch.….
      It is an arduous task to enlighten and keep civilised lazy, unpatriotic, deviously clannish, self-seeking and ungrateful termites. It takes unusual devotion and lifelong commitment on our part to make them worthy of Life. Filled with hatred and suspicion ! Unbelievably lazy and smug !
      ..crunch…crunch….crunch.….
      In this last stage of creation, we need the God Almighty´s guidance to come down from heaven to save us from  our descent into chaos. We need our Kalki, Maitreya, our Nabi and our Lenin to save us and to show us our path to liberation
      ..crunch…crunch….crunch.….
      Shout “Treason !” at the top of your voice and demand your weapons back ! Let yourself be consumed by longing for another fair round of Showdown ! Or, peace, love and  non-violence  at any cost
      ...crunch…crunch….crunch.….
      Where to place ourselves to lead them ? At their top...beside them...right in their middle... at their end
      ...crunch…crunch….crunch.….
      Once the Showdown will unfold, you can ask them to take their sides. Good Ones or the Evil Ones. Or for the Lesser Evil Ones. Once the battlelines are drawn, their chorus of discontent can be hijacked in the name of a Great Cause. We need experts, battle-hardened generals and Unity of Action programmes !
      ..crunch…crunch….crunch.….
      We shout. We have found our Heroes and unmasked our Traitors ! Everything is at last, hallelujah, Black or White, Good or Evil and clear as day. Above all, trillions of self-activities of termites can be reduced to malleable wax and they can be drawn into Valley of Experts. Their mobilisation is their demobilisation
      ..crunch…crunch….crunch.….
      In the Beginning or Right in the Middle and Even before the gunpowder smoke is settled
      ...crunch…crunch….crunch.….

      gangadin lohar
      1 July  2005