As AMU Burns Why Are We Indifferent ?

  • syed rahman
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2007
      As AMU Burns Why Are We Indifferent ?
      By: Kaleem Kawaja

      http://www.khabrein.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=388&Itemid=58

      Once again the viscous cycle of gory violence and
      disturbances has hit the 130 year old Aligarh Muslim
      University (AMU), Aligarh . In a span of the last
      three weeks the hooligans at the AMU campus have
      waylaid and killed two promising students. The Vice
      Chancellor and Proctor of the University have been
      forced to resign and much lawlessness is rampaging
      across the sprawling and architecturally distinct
      campus of AMU. Indeed AMU
      is one of the most renowned of India 's universities
      that boasts of a thriving Medical College , a
      engineering college, a law college, faculties of
      various pure and applied sciences, journalism and
      humanities and a world class library. Graduates from
      this renowned university have spread throughout the
      world in the past decades and have contributed much to
      the advancement of human civilization in almost all
      walks of life.

      Read full story
      http://www.khabrein.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=388&Itemid=58

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Sartaj Ahmad
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2007

        Dear All,

        It is matter of serious concerns while going through the details. Being Pakistani I request all peace lovers of India to come forward to save AMU from present crisis knowing that this university has got honour of producing freedom fighters against the British Rules.

        syed rahman <surahman2000@...>
        Sent by: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com

        05/02/2007 02:45 PM

        Please respond to
        arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com

        info@...
        cc
        Subject
        [arkitectindia] As AMU Burns Why Are We Indifferent ?

[...]

        DISCLAIMER : The information in this document and attachments (if any) is confidential and may also be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s). If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake. E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore Oil & Gas Development Company Limited does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Violation of this notice may be unlawful.