Sadbhav Mission Patrika, May-June 2005

  • Sadbhav Mission
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25 3:25 AM
      Friends,
      I have returned from Panderwada, Godhra yesterday after making some arrangements for admission and after school teaching of violence affected chilkdren. A detailed report is in the issue of the Patrika that I am sending as attachment. The Patrika is in Press and will be out in three days. You may forward it to friends. If you need hard copies please let me know.
      Best regards Vipin Tripathi

    • Csss
      Message 2 of 2 , May 26 12:51 AM
        Dear Friends,

        Kindly find the attachment of the the Minutes and the Bill of the Consultation on Communla Violence (Suppression) Bill 2005 held in Delhi by our Centre.

        Thanking you

        Asghar Ali Engineer

        Centre for Study of Society and Secularism
        9B, Himalaya Apts., 1st Floor,
        6th Road, TPS III, Opp. Dena Bank,
        Santacruz (E), Mumbai - 400 055,
        Phone: 26149668, 56987135 (Off) 26630086 (R)
        Fax No.: 091-022-26100712