Article for our newsletter.

  • BADRINATH PARANJI
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2003
      Hi all,

      Please find attached an article for our newsletter. I shall be most happy to share more articles at regular intervals.

      Thanx in anticipation for including the same in any forthcoming issue of the newsletter.

      Look forward to our long term association.

      Shaheen - thanx for your mail too. Shall write to you separately and as well to David and Annie.

      Rgds,
      Badri.

      Do you Yahoo!?