Re: [arkitectindia] Re: Denounce Indian Express for advocating overturning of section 377 of IPC

  • gilbert rodrigo
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 27, 2006

      I vouch this opinion. I also think that if one thinks that one can only have sexual life with another of the same sex, let them be together. After all, it is their right. It is the right of others who believe that heterosexual life is their right, will be saved from being thrown it the web by the traditional marriage fixing.
      Gilbert
      Logically Genius <gurudatta_raut-socialengineer@...> wrote:

      Due to immature people like U many daughters and sister are being married to these GAYs.

      Why do u want our women to suffer  ?

      Let the GAY marry the GAY and spare our girls and boys.

      Muhammad Mukhtar Alam <mukhtaralam2000@...> wrote:
      Indian Express on 18 September called on the left parties to lend their wieght for overturning the Section 377 of the Indian Penal Code that prohibits homosexuality and other unnatural sexual.

      I had filed a petition in the Supreme Court of India calling for the rejection of the plea of Naz Foundation. Now people like Vikram Seth are supporting the case of Naz Foundation following the whims of some men and women who think that social space should be free for all kinds of liscentiousness and immoral behavior.

      I wonder that Vikram Seth and other are not fighting the case of the farmers,indegenous groups and others who are suffereing and taking the cause of the deveiants..

      We need to stop this for the betters interests of future generations- our children.

      Dr.Muhammad Mukhtar Alam

      ( No one can Fight the Plight of those who stand by the Right,
      without having a big powerful Might )

      All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.

    • Muhammad Mukhtar Alam
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 27, 2006
        Dear Gilbert,

        I do not think you have seen the whole picture ..For this you need to see the whole history of how homosexuality has been treated in the various texts. I am just citing the reasons for not legalising this. There are assuredly different definition of "maturity" for those who support and for those who do not..I have lots of support.

        Dr.Muhammad Mukhtar Alam

        gilbert rodrigo <gilbertrodrigo@...> wrote:

[...]

        Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1?/min.

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 4, 2006
          Dear Mr.Sukla Sen,

          Greetings for peace,

          I would like to seek your deeper attention to my petition and the arguments..Democracy just does not mean approval of all that people want..Even by democratic standards..we can not ride roughshod on the call of billions who believe in preventing adoption of homosexuality..Please see my conceptual organisation at http://muhammad_mukhtar_alam.tigblog.org  a post in 2001.

          Warm regards

          Dr.Muhammad Mukhtar Alam

          Sukla Sen <suklasenp@...> wrote:
          It absolutely defeats reason and commonsense how
          legalising, and thereby legitimising, homosexuality, a
          fundamental biological trait found in a rather small
          section of humanity - somewhat like left-handedness,
          is going to spoil the future of our children.
          The upholding of (sexual) minority rights is only
          going to strengthen the roots of democracy in our
          society.

          It is however far more absurd to claim that such a
          measure would facilitate marriage of unsuspecting
          women to gay males. In fact it is expected to do just
          the opposite and eliminate such unfortunate
          predicaments by helping the gay males to come
          overground as regards their sexual preference.

          Sukla

          --- Logically Genius
          wrote:

          > Due to immature people like U many daughters and
          > sister are being married to these GAYs.
          >
          > Why do u want our women to suffer ?
          >
          > Let the GAY marry the GAY and spare our girls and
          > boys.
          >

          > Muhammad Mukhtar Alam
          > wrote:
          > Indian Express on 18 September called on the left
          > parties to lend their wieght for overturning the
          > Section 377 of the Indian Penal Code that prohibits
          > homosexuality and other unnatural sexual.
          >
          > I had filed a petition in the Supreme Court of
          > India calling for the rejection of the plea of Naz
          > Foundation. Now people like Vikram Seth are
          > supporting the case of Naz Foundation following the
          > whims of some men and women who think that social
          > space should be free for all kinds of
          > liscentiousness and immoral behavior.
          >
          > I wonder that Vikram Seth and other are not
          > fighting the case of the farmers,indegenous groups
          > and others who are suffereing and taking the cause
          > of the deveiants..
          >
          > We need to stop this for the betters interests of
          > future generations- our children.
          >
          > Dr.Muhammad Mukhtar Alam

          <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional