ppt: INDIA-Truth Alone Triumphs (present - Past –Future): Independence Day – A message of Freedom & Responsibility

  • Ajay Singh Niranjan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2006

      "Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high;
      Where knowledge is free;
      Where the world has not been broken up into fragments by narrow domestic walls;

      Where words come out from the depth of truth;
      Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection;
      Where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way into the dreary desert sand of dead habit;
      Where the mind is led by thee into ever widening thought and action-
      Into that heaven of freedom, my Father, let my country awake"

                                                                        -
      Source "Gitanjali", verse XXXV

      Dear friends,

                       Happy Independence Day.

      Kindly check this Attached ppt (INDIA-Truth Alone Triumphs) about be proud to be INDIAN.

        Jai Hind and sharing few words at on the occasion of Independence Day.

        Ajay ….

      Independence Day – A message of Freedom & Responsibility

      Happy Independence Day (15 August)

      Today is a great day. Sacrifice of our passionate Indians became successful at this day for freedom of our loving mother India . We can sense true feeling of freedom in our hearts and souls.

      Mission of the life of that great warrior fulfilled at 15 august 1947. But Vision is still continuing for moving India toward developed nation and making our world a better place for living of every one.

      Dedicate to our loving Mother India and our great freedom fighters

      Dedicate to all citizens of India who will transform India towards Global super power..

      Independence Day – A message of Freedom & Responsibility

      Remember that day

      When

      All sacrifice of our freedom fighter became meaningful.

      All righteous actions achieved successful resonance.

      All True efforts of everyone fulfilled for independence.

      All missions of great leaders accomplished for winning.

      Remember that day

      When

      An energetic radiation was spreading on our bodies.

      A true vision of leaders was circulating in our brains.

      Rays of happiness were pouring in our hearts.

      Blesses of those warriors were transmitting in our soul.

      Stabilize this day

      For

      Recharging our minds, hearts and souls.

      Redefining mission of our invaluable life

      Harmonizing our thinking pattern of brains

      Integrating our all thoughts, actions and deeds

      But journey is continue

      Our true vision is still motivating us

      For

        Transforming our vision on real world platform

      Supporting to emotional matrix in our family

      Erasing all type of sorrows from the world

      Establishing prosperity in our loving family

      Expanding waves of true love in the world

      Spreading rays of happiness in the universe

         Vande Mataram

          Ajay Singh Niranjan

          http://o3.indiatimes.com/Reform_Innovation

      “Freedom is only part of the story and half of the truth …that is why I recommended that the statue of liberty on the east coast be supplanted by a statue of responsibility on the west coast. - Viktor E Frank

      AJAY  SINGH NIRANJAN
      [ If Problem exists .....Solution can not wait ...Think & Try ]
      DELHI            Mb:9968029039
      "Life is no brief candle for me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for the moment , and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handling it on to future generation".    --------George Bernard Shaw