Fwd: interactive session with Tony Booth on 3/3/05 at 3pm at CSD

  • Ark Foundation
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
      Reply to arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com

      Moderator

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Professor Tony Booth, who has been working extensively on inclusive education and special needs, and is one of the authors of the Index of Inclusion, is in the city. He has kindly agreed to have an interactive session on concept and practices of inclusive education. The meeting with Tony has been organised at the Council for Social Development (CSD), 53 Lodhi Estate (near UNICEF office) on the 3rd March (Thursday) at 3 PM. You are welcome to participate in the meeting.
      With regards,
      Madan Jha.
    • Centre For Social Justice ( Janvikas)
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2005
        ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND

        > Professor Tony Booth, who has been working extensively on inclusive
        education and special needs, and is one of the authors of the Index of
        Inclusion, is in the city. He has kindly agreed to have an interactive
        session on concept and practices of inclusive education. The meeting with
        Tony has been organised at the Council for Social Development (CSD), 53
        Lodhi Estate (near UNICEF office) on the 3rd March (Thursday) at 3 PM. You
        are welcome to participate in the meeting.
        > With regards,
        > Madan Jha.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Nandini Thockchom
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2005

          Hello,

          Since I was away I could not attend the meeting on the 3rd March. But I am very much interested to know the proceedings of the meet. Please send me the details as I am a keen child rights defender with special emphais on education in the North east region of India.

          Thank you

          Nandini Thockchom