  • Cividep India
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2005

      Dear Sneha,

      Thank you for including us in the mailing list.  Cividep-India is a Bangalore based NGO concerned with labour issues and currently we are working for the labour rights of women workers in the ready-made garment export sector.  We look forward to engage with your group in a dialogue related to the meaning of development and what it means to the marginalised!

      Regards,

      Gopinath K. P
      Civil Initiatives for Development and Peace - Bangalore