Merry Christmas Doc

  • alex_popo2003 <alex_popo2003@yahoo.com.a
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2002
      I love the Yahoo groups idea. Some nice photos too. looks like
      you've been busy as usual. Keep up the good work.
      Alex
    • arkitect95 <arkitect95@yahoo.co.in>
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 26, 2002
        dear alex,
        thanks for your mail and regular support to us. we will always try to
        achieve hard for what we are working on with a constant support of
        people like you.

        we will like to request all the members to support us by sharing new
        ideas and discussioning the various issues through this group.

        looking forward for new ideas and support from all the arkitects .

        we will keep all the arkitects well informed about our work through
        this platform.

        wishing you all a very happy christmas and a prosperous new year
        filled with positive hopes and betterment of all the societies and
        people of the universe.

        thank you
        arkitects

        --- In arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com, "alex_popo2003