Writing a book on Arvind Kejriwal

  • Amitabh Thakur
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2014
      Writing a book on Arvind Kejriwal

      We are writing a book on Arvind Kejriwal revolving around the man, his personality, his making, his truth, the myths and the realities and the lives and times surrounding him.

      Arvind Kejriwal is one of the most unusual things that happened in India in the last many years. An IITian, an IRS officer, a social activist, an anti-corruption crusader, a politician, a Chief Minister, a contender against a PM candidate, all rolled into one, Kejriwal had been there for long but he emerged as a public personality on the national scale like a Dhumketu in 2011 when he teamed up with Anna Hazare and others to bring forth the Anna movement.

      Since then Kejriwal has always been in the forefront of national happenings in various ways, through many of his omissions and commissions. There was a time when he was considered a universal hero, withvery few detractors. Today, he has his large share of friends and foes, admirers and detractors. There are many who have also started to write him off, while there are others who sincerely believe that his best is yet to come. There are others who also talk about various dark sides associated with him.

      All said and done, Kejriwal’s eruption on the national scene and his roller-coaster ride since then has been something out of the fable-tales. Much has been written about him but at the same time, there seems to be further need to study the man, his mission, his thinking, his persona, his work, his accomplishments so far and his possible course of action, in the larger firmament of Indian and global socio-political scenario.

      The persona being fascinating, the rise being mesmerizing and the entire set of events being mystical and controversial, we have been equally attracted to the phenomenon called AK by his followers and Kejru, Khujaliwal etc by his detractors, leading to taking a decision to make an endeavour to study the man and his times, not in a superficial manner but through sincere, neutral and deep-sighted perspective.

      Hence this attempt to write a book on Kejriwal. We request all those friends who feel attracted towards this topic in any manner and think that they can put in any input about Sri Kejriwal and/or his times- including facts, opinions, their own perspective, personal experience etc, to kindly write to us at amitabhthakurlko@... or nutanthakurlko@... or contact at 094155-34526.

      We assure my friends that the book will be completely unbiased to the best of our abilities and would definitely try to delve deep into the man and his related facts. We shall try to present the man as we find him to be, through our thorough research work and not on the basis of what we have so far heard or thought about him. Again we assure that it will be a completely academic book, with no overt or covert political connotations attached to it in any manner.

      http://amitabhandnutan.blogspot.in/2014/06/writing-book-on-arvind-kejriwal.html

      Amitabh Thakur # 094155-34526
      Dr Nutan Thakur # 094155-34525

    • Nutan Thakur

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 10, 2014
          Amitabh Thakur Ji,

          The man is a betrayer and a CIA agent.

          He is projected by the Brahmin led upper caste run Indian Media since
          he protects their interest.

          There are several political leaders who have far better work than the
          Bania, but they were ignored. The best example is Kanshi Ram who has
          done the most difficult work in moblising the deprived section against
          the land owning upper caste including Bhumihars, but there are no
          takers.

          The Bania will further exposed in the coming days. It is a waste of
          time and energy to write a book on the traitors.

          Sai Prasan

        • gurmukh singh
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 10, 2014
            Yeah, a CIA agent. I like the finality of your tone, Sai Prasan. Looks like you are better than many of my fellow investigative journalists, my friend. Shows how ideological blinkers and refusal to change the status quo is playing havoc with India. Nice times for conspiracy theorists.

          • Daniel Mazgaonkar
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 10, 2014
              What to say when such views are being expressed about people in social arena.

              Amitabh ji I would only say, that it is a bit too early to write about A K. Just wait for some more years, see what line is followed, what stance is taken, what policies are propagated, and followed, who becomes associates, who leave him, all this will be very important to form a real character of a person.

              So do wait and have patience. You will be rewarded, I am sure.

              Or do you want to be the first to write this ...........? Just a question popped up in my mind.

              Daniel Mazgaonkar.

              --

              व्यक्तिगत मन की गति जहाँ कुंठित होती है वह वैकुंठ