RE: [arkitectindia] appeal for lawyers

  • abhay das
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 21, 2006

      Dear Sir,

      I am a practising lawyer practising at Delhi have eight years of experience at Bar, of courts

      and am willing to do whatever may be required by me in what ever capacity

      With regards

       Abhay N Das

      From: "harshmander" <harshmander@...>
      To: <aiindex@...>,<Sacw-request@...>,"harsh kapur" <Sacw@...>,<arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com>,<csss@...>,"Amita Dhanda" <amitadhanda@...>,"Mihir Desai" <mihir52@...>,"rajni bakshi" <rbakshi@...>
      Subject: [arkitectindia] appeal for lawyers
      Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 11:07:24 +0530

      dear friends,
      we desperately need lawyers who are willing to work in gujarat for legal justice and healing in hundred of reopened cases and acquittals connected with the gujarat carnage 2002.  the battle for justice has reached a significant phase. i would be grateful if you could please spread the word widely, and help.
      i attach a note of appeal.
      warm regards and thanks,
      harsh mander

      Jawaharlal nehru universityVolunteerismEnvironmental issues

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      ><< Nyayagrahaappealforlawyersmar06.doc >>

    • khalid jamal
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 2, 2006
        Dear Harsh,

        I am not a lawyer so not sure how much can i contribute in terms of legalities.
        But allow me to make myself available for anything in gujarat

        I have done my master's in mass communication from MCRC,Jamia and now work with ndtv.

        We have actually met on few occasions,in mumbai and in delhi during films for freedom..when i wanted to talk about your second book..cry..my..with Alon Paton's as well.

        But you may not remember..

        Kind regards,

        harshmander <harshmander@...> wrote:
        dear hasan kamal, my email is harshmander@...
        regards,
        harsh mander
        Could any one of you send me the email of Harsh Mander for which I will be grateful.

        Thank you.

        Hasan Kamal

        we desperately need lawyers who are willing to work in gujarat for legal justice and healing in hundred of reopened cases and acquittals connected with the gujarat carnage 2002.  the battle for justice has reached a significant phase. i would be grateful if you could please spread the word widely, and help.
        i attach a note of appeal.
        warm regards and thanks,
        harsh mander

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        ONE LIFE. ONE SHOT.

        Happiness, Health & Peace,
        Syed Khalid Jamal

        Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

      • harshmander
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 3, 2006
          dear khalid,
          there is much to be done here in gujarat, among the people living with fear, hate, injustice and boycott. thank you for offering to work, and i am sure you will be able to contribute. let us speak about more details. why dont you write to me from your personal account?

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 6, 2006
            Dear Mr Mander,

            I am a lawyer based in Delhi.

            It would be difficult for me to leave Delhi due to my professional commitments , but I can spare some time without leaving Delhi.

            Tell me in what manner I can  contribute?

            Thanks.

            Hashmat Nabi
            E-204, Greater Kailash - II, LGF,
            New Delhi - 48.

            Mobile No. 9810017822.
            Office No's 011- 41639263/64.

            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 9, 2006
              dear abhay,
              can we pl speak when i am in delhi 11 to 13 apr? may office phone is 41642147.
              thanks and regards,
              harsh

              From: "harshmander" <harshmander@...>
              To: <aiindex@...>,<Sacw-request@...>,"harsh kapur" <Sacw@...>,<arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com>,<csss@...>,"Amita Dhanda" <amitadhanda@...>,"Mihir Desai" <mihir52@...>,"rajni bakshi" <rbakshi@...>
              Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 11:07:24 +0530

              dear friends,

              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 19, 2006

                Sir, your 9th April mail reached my mailbox today that is 19th April. Could you please give me another date in view of this fact. I did try to speak on mobile no given by you in your last mail but it appears that it belonged to somebody else. Any way shall be looking forward to a response from you regards

                 abhay

                From: "harshmander" <harshmander@...>
                To: <arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com>
                CC: "Prita Jha" <pritsjha@...>
                Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 21:43:34 +0530

                dear abhay,

                From: "harshmander" <harshmander@...>
                To: <aiindex@...>,<Sacw-request@...>,"harsh kapur" <Sacw@...>,<arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com>,<csss@...>,"Amita Dhanda" <amitadhanda@...>,"Mihir Desai" <mihir52@...>,"rajni bakshi" <rbakshi@...>
                Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 11:07:24 +0530

                dear friends,
                we desperately need lawyers who are willing to work in gujarat for legal justice and healing in hundred of reopened cases and acquittals connected with the gujarat carnage 2002.  the battle for justice has reached a significant phase. i would be grateful if you could please spread the word widely, and help.
                i attach a note of appeal.
                warm regards and thanks,
                harsh mander

                Jawaharlal nehru universityVolunteerismEnvironmental issues

                YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                ><< Nyayagrahaappealforlawyersmar06.doc >>

                YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

              • hashmat nabi
                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 18, 2006
                  Dear Mr Mander,

                  This is Hashmat. If you remember.

                  No further news in regards to our working in Delhi for legal justice for Gujrat riot victims.

                  Hope to hear from you any  further develoment in this regards.

                  Please inform me when youare in so that we can meet if required.

                  Hashmat Nabi, Adcocate.

                  From: "harshmander" <harshmander@...>
                  To: <aiindex@...>,<Sacw-request@...>,"harsh kapur" <Sacw@...>,<arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com>,<csss@...>,"Amita Dhanda" <amitadhanda@...>,"Mihir Desai" <mihir52@...>,"rajni bakshi" <rbakshi@...>
                  Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 11:07:24 +0530

                  dear friends,
                  we desperately need lawyers who are willing to work in gujarat for legal justice and healing in hundred of reopened cases and acquittals connected with the gujarat carnage 2002.  the battle for justice has reached a significant phase. i would be grateful if you could please spread the word widely, and help.
                  i attach a note of appeal.
                  warm regards and thanks,
                  harsh mander

                  Jawaharlal nehru universityVolunteerismEnvironmental issues

                  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                  ><< Nyayagrahaappealforlawyersmar06.doc >>

                • saumitra mohan
                  Message 8 of 12 , Aug 20, 2006

                    Saumitra Mohan, IAS,
                    Additional District Magistrate & Collector,
                    Office of the District Magistrate,
                    Jalpaiguri , West Bengal -735101.
                    Phone: 03561-230701/230127(O)/231163/231108(R).
                    Fax: 03561-224811/224347.
                    Mobile: 91-9434242283.

                    From: hashmat nabi <hashnabi@...>
                    To: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com
                    CC: harshmander@...

                    From: "harshmander" <harshmander@...>
                    To: <aiindex@...>,<Sacw-request@...>,"harsh kapur" <Sacw@...>,<arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com>,<csss@...>,"Amita Dhanda" <amitadhanda@...>,"Mihir Desai" <mihir52@...>,"rajni bakshi" <rbakshi@...>
                    Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 11:07:24 +0530

                    dear friends,

                    Message 9 of 12 , Aug 22, 2006

                      Hashmat

                      I was also wondering

                      where have all the people goneLet us meet and discuss

                      Abhay

                      From: hashmat nabi <hashnabi@...>
                      To: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com
                      CC: harshmander@...