Re: [Mahajanapada] Industrialist brokered AAP-Congress deal to stop BJP, Gadkari says

  • Sukla Sen
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 30, 2013
      BJP is the only national party the national president of which has been convicted for bribe taking while occupying the post.

      Sukla

      On 29 December 2013 19:52, VR Damerla <vrrdamerla@...> wrote:

      Gadkari should stop being stupid.

      1. From day one BJP said they will not form the govt in Delhi.
      2. If BJP is completely corruption free what about Yeddyurappa?
      3. Why is the BJP desperate to bring back Yeddy?
      4. Why is a criminal - charge sheeted by the court, not by the police - like Amit Shah is being honoured by making him in-charge of UP?
      5. Why were local leaders who committed crimes in Mazaffarnagar felicitated if the BJP is keen on pure and honest politics?

      Political parties living in glass houses must not throw stones at others.

      dvr rao

      On Sunday, December 29, 2013 7:38:51 PM, Sukla Sen <sukla.sen@...> wrote:

      [The BJP is getting panicky, as it looks.
      In the AAP it sees its potential supporters, even if not its core base, slipping away.
      So near, yet so far!]

      http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/assembly-elections-2013/delhi-assembly-elections/Industrialist-brokered-AAP-Congress-deal-to-stop-BJP-Gadkari-says/articleshow/28061025.cms

      Industrialist brokered AAP-Congress deal to stop BJP, Gadkari says

      PTI | Dec 28, 2013, 07.47 PM IST

      NEW DELHI: BJP leader Nitin Gadkari on Saturday alleged a deal was brokered betweenAam Aadmi Party and Congress by a reputed industrialist in a hotel to "stop BJP at any cost" from coming to power in Delhi.

      Training his guns at AAP which formed the government in Delhi, Gadkari also termed it as a "right-wing Maoist party" which wants to "destroy" the democratic system.

      Addressing a workers meeting, Gadkari said he was told by a reputed industrialist of the country how a deal was brokered at a hotel in Delhi.

      "One of the big industrialists of our country helped make a deal between Arvind Kejriwal and some senior Congress leaders at a big hotel in Delhi. I was personally told about what talks had transpired in that hotel and what all was eaten by the same person"

      "The person who was working as the mediator told me that the policy being made is that BJP has to be stopped at any cost," Gadkari claimed.

      Attacking Congress, Gadkari said the former is not dreaming of making a government at the Centre anymore and said "since they (Congress) know they are finished, they will have to stop BJP at any cost".

      "Congress is now dreaming that since we are finished, we will not allow the BJP to form government and also not let Narendra Modi become the Prime Minister. Understanding this, they (Congress) are making their policies accordingly," Gadkari said.

      Gadkari's remarks came hours after Arvind Kejriwal, the anti-corruption campaigner, took oath as chief minister.

      Gadkari charged AAP levels false allegations and that all parties and politicians are corrupt.

      "Then, why do they give tickets to those who do not get tickets from Congress or BJP? ... why do they go to those workers' home ... In politics, politicians do not fall from the sky but come out of the society ... " he said.

      "This is also a right-wing Maoist party ... it wants to destroy our democratic system ... everybody else is corrupt, only they are good. Their truth will also come out in the coming days ... " he said.

      --
      Peace Is Doable

      --
      Peace Is Doable
    • Mohammad Imran

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 5, 2014

          It becomes obvious as you have only one agenda -agenda against BJP. Why - ?

          Be impartial and balanced other wise you will lose your own credibilty.

          Dilip

          On 2 Jan 2014 15:28, "Sukla Sen" <sukla.sen@...> wrote:

[...]

        • Sankara Narayanan
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 5, 2014
            ''BJP is the only national party the national president of which has been convicted for bribe taking while occupying the post''.

            That shows its immaturity. It lacks the fineness of Cong in making money in sophisticated ways.
            In course of time, it will certainly master the art like the other national party.
            Give BJP some more time to prove it is a perfect replica of the grand old party.

            On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 7:36 PM, Mohammad Imran <dalibagh@...> wrote:

[...]

          • Ashok Chowdhury
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 10, 2014
              We have one foremost agenda to see India as a secular and democratic republic, which wouls respect pluralism and sovereign rights of all communities,class and gender. Nothing more or nothing less. If it is against BJP then we can not help it.It is BJP's problem not of others. So far credibility is concerned it is more important for BJP that wants to rule India single handedly  and Its leaders to protect whatever the are left with . Our credibility does not need a certificate from BJP or in fact from any party. It is with the movement in which we belong to decide our fate and certainly not by a wreched pro capitast party.
              In a lighter mood I would say that there is a muhavra in old Delhi: Tu kaun na mai khamaka!

              On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 9:45 AM, Dilip Kumar <dk.dilipkumar@...> wrote:

[...]

              C/O Vikalp Social Organisation
              11, Mangal Nagar
              Saharanpur - 247001