Meeting

  • Sadbhav Mission
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 2 8:14 PM
      Friends,
      Due to the major tests, wee could not hold our weekly Sadbhav meeting
      last week. We hold our meeting today, Friday December the 3rd, 2004 at
      5:30 PM near Aravali hostel, IIT Delhi. The genda is:

      1) Report from Godhra
      2) Heartening episodes at Blind school and SSPL
      3) Feasibility of academic interaction with Pakistan
      4) Progress in Janmukhi sahitya kendra proposal
      5) Shankaracharya episide

      Best regards
      Vipin

    • Sadbhav Mission
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 27, 2005
        Friends,
        The weekly Sadbhav Mission meeting will be held on January 28, 2005
        Friday at 5 PM near Aravali hostel, IIT Delhi. The agenda is as follows:

        1) Developing a perspective for Science Policy for the nation
        2) Yuva Bharat campaign on democracy
        3) Report on the meet of Friends of Kishan Patnayak
        4) Any other item

        The first item is meant to initiate a collective effort to understand
        the current ststus of science and technology in the country and to
        develop a thinking in which direction these must go. The relevant issues
        are:

        i)   Current status of Science education (teaching/ research): in
            schools,  colleges and universities.

        ii)  Current status of Technoical education (teaching/ research): in
             ITTs. Polytechnics, engg. colleges, IITs

        iii) Policies of UGC and AICTE

        iv)  Thrust and impact of national laboratories

        v)   Research funding in science and technology

        vi)  Employment poyential of varous technologies

        Please ponder over these issues and help us develop an indepth debate.
        Best regards
        Vipin

      • Sadbhav Mission
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 3, 2005
          Friends,
          This morning I returned back from Godhra after conducting 2-Day
          Maths Workshop for 290 students with the help of five local teachers. We
          will hold our weekly Sadbhav Mission meeting today at 5 PM near Aravali
          hostel, IIT Delhi. The agenda is:

          1) Report on Godhra Maths workshop - VKT
          2) Report on Economists' meeton Planning at Bodh Gaon (Rajasthan) - VKT
          3) Nepal Developments - Ashok Kumar
          3) Perspective on Education

          Please bring in friends.

          Best regards
          Vipin

        • Sadbhav Mission
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 9, 2005
            Friends,
            The weekly Sadbhav Mission meeting will be held on  March 11, 2005,
            Friday at 5 PM near Aravali hostel, IIT Delhi. The agenda is:

            1) Some aspects of Science and Technogy Policy - VKT
            2) Teaching programs in April 2005
            3) Dandi March centenary
            4) Any other item

            Please bring in your friends.
            Best regards
            Vipin

          • Sadbhav Mission
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 30, 2005
              Friends,

              The weekly Sadbhav Mission meeting will be held on July 1, 2005, Friday
              at 5:45 PM near Aravali Hostel, IIT Delhi. The agenda is:

              1) Report on Sadbhav Mission Taiwan Meeting
              2) Imrana's agony and a deepening crisis
              3) Suggestions for Washington Convention
              4) any other items

              Please bring in your friends.
              Best regards
              Vipin

              How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends n family photos for FREE with Yahoo! Photos.
              http://in.photos.yahoo.com
            • Sadbhav Mission
              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 6, 2005
                Friends,

                The weekly Sadbhav Mission meeting will be held on July 8, 2005, Friday
                at 5:30 PM near Aravali hostel, IIT Delhi. In case it is rainning at that
                time, we will move to MS 532. You may contact at 2659-1351 or 9891333518.

                Agenda

                1) Floods in Gujarat and HP
                2) Gas find in Gujarat: Real or fake?
                3) Ayodhya terrorist fiasco and its fall out
                4) Teaching programs

                Best regards
                Vipin

                Too much spam in your inbox? Yahoo! Mail gives you the best spam protection for FREE!
                http://in.mail.yahoo.com
              • aksharma@ces.iitd.ernet.in
                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 7, 2005
                  Dear Friend,
                  I am little away but 100% with all of you.
                  Nature and natural two aspects which never alarm but we have to face.
                  Once again it will give litmus test for all of us.
                  Think what possible way we can contribute?
                  J.S. Kohli is very active to tell way out so kindly, cal for the meeting.
                  Clothes collection,food items and many things, may people will advice.
                  I shall wait for the result of this IMP. meeting.
                  All the best,
                  Ashok
                  Friends,

                  > The weekly Sadbhav Mission meeting will be held on July 8, 2005, Friday
                  > at 5:30 PM near Aravali hostel, IIT Delhi. In case it is rainning at
                  > that time, we will move to MS 532. You may contact at 2659-1351 or
                  > 9891333518.
                  >
                  > Agenda
                  >
                  > 1) Floods in Gujarat and HP
                  > 2) Gas find in Gujarat: Real or fake?
                  > 3) Ayodhya terrorist fiasco and its fall out
                  > 4) Teaching programs
                  >
                  > Best regards
                  > Vipin
                  >

                  > ---------------------------------
                  > Too much spam in your inbox? Yahoo! Mail gives you the best spam
                  > protection for FREE!
                  > http://in.mail.yahoo.com
                • Sadbhav Mission
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jul 21, 2005
                    Friends,
                    The weekly Sadbhav Meeting will be held on July 22, 2005, Friday at 5:45
                    PM near Aravali hostel, IIT Delhi. The agenda is

                    1) Report on VKT's visit to Imrana's place
                    2) Issues raised during PM's US visit
                    3) Admission crisis in colleges
                    4) Vidisha Sadbhav Mission meet

                    Please bring in friends.
                    Best regards
                    Vipin

                    Free antispam, antivirus and 1GB to save all your messages
                    Only in Yahoo! Mail: http://in.mail.yahoo.com
                  • monica wahi
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jul 22, 2005

                      dear Vipin, i wish you had sent this information earlier. i would have liked to attend.
                      anyways, hope it went well. and hope next time you are able to inform at least a day or two in advance.

                      thanks
                      monica wahi

                      Message 10 of 13 , Aug 10, 2005
                        Friends,
                        There is a change in the venue of the Sadbhav Mission meeting for this week only. The meeting on August 12, 2005, Friday will be held at 5:30 PM at 5, C-street, IIT campus (V.K.Tripathi's residence), near main guest house. The agenda is: 1) Arkitect meeting at JNU: A Report 2) Program on Independence Day 3) 150th anniversary of 1857 uprising: A proposal to highlight common heritage of Indian and Pakistani people 4) Teaching Program in Delhi 5) Shanti Path Please bring in your friends. Best regards Vipin Tripathi

                        Check out Yahoo! India Rakhi Special for Rakhi shopping, contests and lots more.
                        http://in.promos.yahoo.com/rakhi/index.html
                      • Sadbhav Mission
                        Message 11 of 13 , Sep 8, 2005
                          Friends,
                          The next weekly Sadbhav Mission meeting will be held on September 9,
                          2005
                          Friday at 6 PM near Aravali Hostel, IIT Delhi, The agenda is:

                          1) Report on ark Foundation meeting at JNU
                          2) Next issue of the Patrika: Our resposibilities
                          3) Preparations for the workshop on sufi-ism
                          4) Teaching Program in Delhi
                          5) Update on rural employment gyarantee scheme
                          6) News from taiwan

                          Please bring in your friends.
                          Best regards
                          Vipin
                          vkt@...

                        • Sadbhav Mission
                          Message 12 of 13 , Sep 8, 2006
                            Friends,
                            The weekly meeting of Sadbhav Mission will be held today, September 8,
                            2006, Friday at 5:30 PM near Aravali hostel. The agenda is

                            1) Finer details about the September 9 Satyagraha Centenary March
                            2) Report on September 2 ANHAD meet and September 3 Qaumi Ekta meet on  Secularism
                            3) Vande Matram controversy

                            Please bring in your friends. Also get ready for the Satyagraha March
                            that begins from Khooni Darwaja (near ITO) at 8 AM on September 9, 2006.

                            Best regards
                            Vipin

                          • Sadbhav Mission
                            Message 13 of 13 , Nov 1, 2006
                              Friends,
                              The weekly Sadbhav Mission meeting will be held on November 3, 2006,
                              Friday at 5:30 PM near Aravali hostel, IIT Delhi. The agenda is:

                              1) Flyer on communalism (to be distributed in India Social Forum meet)
                              2) November-December issue of Sadbhav Mission Patrika
                              3) Teaching Programs in Delhi
                              4) Sealing Drive in Delhi