Invitation for NCBP

  • capacity
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004

      Dear Friends,

      Greetings from NCAS!

      We are pleased to announce our National Advocacy Capacity Building Programme on “People-Centred Advocacy” between 17th -21st January 2005 at Pune.

      This programme is specifically designed for social action groups, grassroots activists and public interest professionals working for human rights and social justice in different parts of India.

      The programme seeks to build the capacities to influence public policies and strengthen democratic processes by ensuring transparent and accountable governance. It aims at clarifying concepts, developing rights perspective, building knowledge base and skills to effectively advocate the issues of public interest and pro-people policy initiatives.

      This programme is designed for senior and mid-level development professionals who have a minimum of five years experience of advocating for the issues of the marginalized

      The application form and the brochure is enclosed with this letter. Duly filled in applications should reach NCAS on or before 11h December 2004.

      Warm regards,

      Vijaya, Sandeep & Vijendra
      For NCAS

      For more information contact:

      National Centre for Advocacy Studies
      Serenity Complex, Ram Nagar Colony
      Pashan, PUNE 411 021
      Telefax: 020-2952003/4
      Emailncas@...

       Bridging People... Building Ideas...
      National Centre for Advocacy Studies
      Serenity Complex, Ramnagar Colony,
      Pashan,
      Pune 411 021.
      Maharashtra,  India
      Telefax: +91-20-22952003/4.
      Email: ncas@...
      website- www.ncasindia.org
      _________________________________
    • nimisha sukhadia
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 20, 2004
        dear vijaya,sandeep and vijendra,

        Hallo!Thanks for the invitation for NCBP.please let
        me informe how i can join your hands for help?

        please keep in contact,
        nimisha.

        http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
      • Choudhary S. A . Azad