AIFRTE's tribute to Late Dr. Vinod Raina.

  • Anil Sadgopal
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2013
    Dear friends,

    We share here with you all a Press Release issued by All India Forum for Right to Education (AIFRTE) on 18th September 2013, expressing our collective tribute to Late Dr. Vinod Raina who passed away on 12th September after a prolonged battle with cancer. This tribute was placed on record by AIFRTE Presidium Member and Spokesperson, Prof. Madhu Prasad, at the condolence meeting organized by BGVS at the Nehru Memorial Museum & Library, New Delhi on 18th September. A copy each was handed over to the organizers and Vinod’s wife, Prof. Anita Rampal.

    I will represent AIFRTE at the memorial meeting being organized by BGVS at Bhopal on 28th September and convey this tribute here as well.

    Anil Sadgopal
    Member, Presidium
    AIFRTE
  • Shamsul Islam
    Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30, 2013
      very appropriate.
      s. islam

      On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 12:57 PM, Anil Sadgopal <anilsadgopal@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Anil Sadgopal included below]

      Dear friends,

      We share here with you all a Press Release issued by All India Forum for Right to Education (AIFRTE) on 18th September 2013, expressing our collective tribute to Late Dr. Vinod Raina who passed away on 12th September after a prolonged battle with cancer. This tribute was placed on record by AIFRTE Presidium Member and Spokesperson, Prof. Madhu Prasad, at the condolence meeting organized by BGVS at the Nehru Memorial Museum & Library, New Delhi on 18th September. A copy each was handed over to the organizers and Vinod’s wife, Prof. Anita Rampal.

      I will represent AIFRTE at the memorial meeting being organized by BGVS at Bhopal on 28th September and convey this tribute here as well.

      Anil Sadgopal
      Member, Presidium
      AIFRTE

    • niranjan Aradhya
      Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2013

        Befitting tribute. Let is continue our struggle to rebuild education system on the principles of equitable quality education to all children

        Regards,

        Niranjanaradhya

        V.P.Niranjanaradhya,  Ph. D
        Fellow and Programme Head for Universalisation of  Equitable Quality Education Programme
        Centre for Child and the Law
        National Law School of India University
        Nagarbhavi ,Bangalore -560242
        Karnataka-India
        Telefax: +9180-23160528
        Mobile +919448986913

        CC: aifrte.secretariat@...; mengineer2003@...; profharagopal@...; sjpsunil@...; ardentview@...; madhuchopra@...; bsta1925@...; ashutosh.rakesh@...; bgvsdelhi@...; mpbgvs@...; asham_200@...; rdindore@...; eklavya.director@...; napm.madhuresh@...; napmindia@...; nba.medha@...; vsamarawat@...; kgaswadesi1947@...; vikasedu@...; bihookanak@...; rinchin@...; rusushil@...; subburashmi@...; khindriraj@...; sharadbehar@...; upasana2006@...; sasbetul@...; aradhyaniranjan@...; aradhyaniranjanccl@...; lokeshmaltiprakash@...; tultulbiswas@...; shivanitan@...; hariprasad.joshi@...; swabhimankandra@...; sathyunew@...; miradakin@...; mirai.jeeva@...; rajhardenia@...

          From: anilsadgopal@...
          To: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 15:27:14 +0800

          --