Re: [Arkitect India] Fw: Pseudosecularism [1 Attachment]

  • Sankara Narayanan
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 24, 2013
      Naked Barbarism aka Nazism.

      On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 10:48 AM, Pankaj Jain <pjain2002@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Pankaj Jain included below]

      Some of you may actually LIKE this, while others may not. It is a forwarded message.

    • Shamsul Islam

        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 30, 2013
          This presentation is copied from NAZI propaganda materials against Jews. The presenter must be having crude Nazi criminal bent of mind and product of RSS and associates. They keep copying NAZI propaganda literature shamelessly.

          Pradeep

          --
          Snehi - An Organization for Psychosocial Support and Mental Health Care
          B-347, Vasant Kunj Enclave, B-Block, New Delhi-110070  India
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 30, 2013
            Specific reference of Naxzi source from which it is copied should be given to substantiate your charge.

            Pankaj

            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 1, 2013
              pankaj ji,
              plz read Hitler's Mein Kempf. If you you are unable to access it, just
              read your Guriji's two works, WE OR OUR NATIONENHOOD DEFINED & BUNCH

              OF THOUGHTS. The author, Golwalkar as a faithful fan of fascism/Nazism
              writes the same criminal propaganda against all minorities. He wrote
              shameful things against Women of Kerala. His Hindutva gang got
              Gandhiji killed. Fascism runs through the veins of RSS cadres like
              Talibaans.

              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 2, 2013
                Dear Shamsul bhai,

                I am not a member of RSS, so I do not know what goes inside it. As an ordinary citizen, what concerns me are the 'public actions', different from words', of people and institutions. In the public actions of RSS, there is no element of fascism, be it running of tribal schools or disaster relief camps, or running morning Shakhas. Demanding re-construction of thousands of yr. old Ram temple or opposing special treatment to minorities are normal political demands, and are no more fascist than penalizing a Civil service officer for the demolition of the outer wall of an unauthorized mosque by SP Govt., or the demand of reconstruction of Babri mosque which has been made by most pseudoscularists, at some or other time.  RSS's partisan/fascist record of supporting its cadre is certainly no worse than of India's pseudo-secularist brigade in favoring its supporters/ cadres.

                Anyway, RSS is not a political party, and there is no evidence that BJP, as a ruling party, has been more partisan-fascist in favour of its supporter than most other political parties. In fact, the record of pseudo -secularists, including the Left, RJD, SP, JD, Muslim Leagues, in favouring their own cadre/ supporters is far more partisan/ fascist than of BJP.

                I am afraid, facts do not support your views.

                Anyway, where is similarity between Mein Kempf and factual sectarian record of Hindu and Muslim dominated societies that I had received from some source and forwarded?  Are you contesting that evidence?

                Pankaj

                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 2, 2013
                  From the Ravivar magazine by late Madhu Limaye:

                  In those days members of the RSS were full of praise for Adolf Hitler. Guruji (Madhav Sadashiv Golwalkar) was not only the sarsanghchalak (head) of the RSS; he was its ideological guru as well.

                  There is amazing similarity between the thoughts of Guruji and the Nazis. One of Guruji’s books, We or Our Nationhood Defined, ran into several editions, its fourth edition having been published in 1947.

                  At one point in the book, Guruji says, “The non-Hindu people in Hindustan must adopt the Hindu culture and language, must learn to respect and hold in reverence Hindu religion, must entertain no ideas but those of the glorification of the Hindu race and culture i. e. they must not only give up their attitude of intolerance and ungratefulness towards this land and its age-old traditions but must also cultivate the positive attitude of love and devotion instead - in a word, they must cease to be foreigners, or may stay in the country wholly subordinated to the Hindu nation, claiming nothing, deserving no privileges, far less any preferential treatment - not even citizen’s rights.”

                  Incidentally, these ideas of his were not newly formulated. From the time we were in college (in the mid-1930s), members of the RSS were inclined to follow Hitlerian ideals. In their view, Muslims and Christians in India deserved to be treated the same way that Hitler treated Jews in Germany.

                  The extent of Guruji’s sympathies for the views of the Nazi Party is evident from the following passage from We or Our Nationhood Defined: “To keep up the purity of the race and its culture, Germany shocked the world by her purging the country of the Semitic races - the Jews. Race pride at its highest has been manifested here. Germany has also shown how well- nigh impossible it is for races and cultures having differences going to the root, to be assimilated into one united whole, a good lesson for us in Hindustan to learn and profit by” (We or Our Nationhood Defined, 1947, p. 42).

                  Youmight say that this is an old book, of a time when India was in the throes of the struggle for independence. But then there is his second book, Bunch of Thoughts. I cite below an example from this “popular publication” which was brought out in November 1966.

                  In this book, while discussing India’s internal security problem, Guruji identifies three internal dangers. One is Muslims, the second Christians and the third Communists. In Guruji’s view, every Indian Muslim, every Christian and every Communist is a danger to the nation’s security. Such is his ideology.

                  On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 5:01 PM, Shamsul Islam <notoinjustice@...> wrote:

                  pankaj ji,
                  plz read Hitler's Mein Kempf. If you you are unable to access it, just
                  read your Guriji's two works, WE OR OUR NATIONENHOOD DEFINED & BUNCH

                  OF THOUGHTS. The author, Golwalkar as a faithful fan of fascism/Nazism
                  writes the same criminal propaganda against all minorities. He wrote
                  shameful things against Women of Kerala. His Hindutva gang got
                  Gandhiji killed. Fascism runs through the veins of RSS cadres like
                  Talibaans.

                  On 10/1/13, Pankaj Jain <pjain2002@...> wrote:
                  > Specific reference of Naxzi source from which it is copied should be given
                  > to substantiate your charge.
                  >

                  > Pankaj
                  >

                  > ________________________________

                • Dilip Kumar
                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 3, 2013

                    Use of the word secular has become a fashion especially by politicians and their tertiary supporters.

                     Religion neutral governance, development or communication approach should be considered as secular in true sense. It also envelops non-partisan policy towards all while  appeasement to none.
                    With this view of mine I also endorse the views expressed by Pankaj Jee.

                    Dilip

                    On 2 Oct, 2013, at 5:21 PM, Pankaj Jain <pjain2002@...> wrote:

                    Dear Shamsul bhai,

                    I am not a member of RSS, so I do not know what goes inside it. As an ordinary citizen, what concerns me are the 'public actions', different from words', of people and institutions. In the public actions of RSS, there is no element of fascism, be it running of tribal schools or disaster relief camps, or running morning Shakhas. Demanding re-construction of thousands of yr. old Ram temple or opposing special treatment to minorities are normal political demands, and are no more fascist than penalizing a Civil service officer for the demolition of the outer wall of an unauthorized mosque by SP Govt., or the demand of reconstruction of Babri mosque which has been made by most pseudoscularists, at some or other time.  RSS's partisan/fascist record of supporting its cadre is certainly no worse than of India's pseudo-secularist brigade in favoring its supporters/ cadres.

                    Anyway, RSS is not a political party, and there is no evidence that BJP, as a ruling party, has been more partisan-fascist in favour of its supporter than most other political parties. In fact, the record of pseudo -secularists, including the Left, RJD, SP, JD, Muslim Leagues, in favouring their own cadre/ supporters is far more partisan/ fascist than of BJP.

                    I am afraid, facts do not support your views.

                    Anyway, where is similarity between Mein Kempf and factual sectarian record of Hindu and Muslim dominated societies that I had received from some source and forwarded?  Are you contesting that evidence?

                    Pankaj

                    plz read Hitler's Mein Kempf. If you you are unable to access it, just
                    read your Guriji's two works, WE OR OUR NATIONENHOOD DEFINED & BUNCH

                    OF THOUGHTS. The author, Golwalkar as a faithful fan of fascism/Nazism
                    writes the same criminal propaganda against all minorities. He wrote
                    shameful things against Women of Kerala. His Hindutva gang got
                    Gandhiji killed. Fascism runs through the veins of RSS cadres like
                    Talibaans.

                    On 10/1/13, Pankaj Jain <pjain2002@...> wrote:
                    > Specific reference of Nazi source from which it is copied should be given
                    > to substantiate your charge.
                    >

                    > Pankaj
                    >

                    > ________________________________

                    Dilip Kumar

                    Ex-Director / VC, CIFE (ICAR), Mumbai-India

                    International Civil Service (FAO of the UN)- Rtd.

                    Fisheries and Aquaculture Development Advisor  Rural Livelihood Development Promoter

                    C-9/9698, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070

                    Tel - +91-11-26899185 / Mob- +91-9560455702

                    E mail – dk.dilipkumar@...

                  • Sukla Sen
                    Message 9 of 13 , Oct 3, 2013
                      Inquiry commissions after commissions blamed the RSS for fomenting communal violence and bloodshed.

                      "Demanding re-construction of thousands of yr. old Ram temple" - that's a typical example of the mischievous propaganda by the RSS. Forgotten is the fact that there is no concrete proof of the existence of any Ram temple at the Babri Masjid site. Scores of historians have negated such claims (though some archaeologists gave contrary opinions). Ram Charit Manas of Tulsidas makes no mention of any such temple. But far more importantly, the "demand" - so very benign sounding - actually culminated in the forcible destruction of the mosque in flagrant violation of the solemn commitment made to the Supreme Court of India and in the process triggered extensive bloodshed all across India before and after the destruction.

                      On communal violence, here is an excerpt from a research paper:
                      Communal violence since 1990s needs to be seen in the light of the changing political equations
                      in the country. The decline of the Congress and the emergence of the BJP as a strong political
                      force resulted in shifting patterns of communal riots. Communal violence in the last two decades
                      is a result of the manipulation of the religious sentiments of people by the Hindu right-wing
                      organizations for political gains. The politicization of the Mandir-Masjid issue and the
                      subsequent demolition of the Mosque gave the BJP the opportunity to consolidate its vote bank.
                      But in the process the controversy created a communal divide, and frequency of riots also
                      increased during this time. Since partition, never before has one particular incident resulted in the
                      emergence of violence in almost all the states. From the 1960s till 1980 local factors played a
                      very important role in the emergence of riots, but since the late 1980s this trend seems to be
                      changing. Communal violence has always occurred when the BJP has wanted to expand its base.
                      In the recent years the South Indian states, particularly Kerala and Tamilnadu, have also
                      witnessed communal violence and are slowly growing into communally sensitive areas. This is
                      primarily because of the recent entrance of BJP in the political arena of these states.
                      Apart from Godhra, the other incidences of communal violence in the 90s have been minor, yet
                      they cannot be dismissed. These eruptions of communal violence have not been spontaneous, but
                      are organized, and often have the support of the local administrations. The state support to riots
                      is a long established feature in India, yet the state has never been such an active participant in the
                      violence before the Gujarat riots.
                      Communal violence has entered a new phase with the Christians and members of other minority
                      religions being made the victims of planned attacks. Communal riots in this decade have been
                      both urban and rural features, but the extent of damage is always greater in the thriving centers of
                      trade and commerce. Tribal population in the rural areas is being forced to get involved in the
                      attacks on Christians and Muslims by bringing them within the Hindutva framework. Apart from
                      economic reasons, the call for Hindu unity which is primarily a means to achieve political
                      advantage is the main source for communal violence in this decade.
                      Unquote

                      Here is another excerpt from another article:
                      In Bhivandi Jalgaon riots of 1970 Justice D.P. Madon states that ‘section of Hindu elements particularly RSS and some PSP men were bent upon crating mischief, and they could succeed because of the passive police’. Justice Joseph Vithayathil on Tellicherry riots of 1971 points out that the anti Muslim propaganda was begun by RSS-Jan Sangh which changed the situation leading to communal polarization. In 1979 Jamshedpur riots, the report of commission of inquiry says that Samyukta Bajarangbalis Akhada Samiti, related to RSS was the one which deliberately created the dispute on the issue of route of procession and the members of Samiti raised anti Muslim slogans leading to violence. Justice Venugopal on Kanykumari 1982 riots makes the observation about the role of RSS in spreading rumors etc., the rumors acted as instigation to violence. Justice Srikrishna Commission also makes it clear that the BJP ally Shiv Sena’s role in Mumbai violence was very stark.
                      Unquote

                      And the basic philosophy of the RSS was laid down in clear and unambiguous terms by MS Golwalkar in his books 'We or Our Nationhood Defined' and 'Bunch of Thoughts', which have been quoted in another earlier posts on this thread.
                      The RSS goes by these principles (!) and has never disavowed these.

                      Sukla

                      Peace Is Doable
                    • Pankaj Jain
                      Message 10 of 13 , Oct 4, 2013
                        Dear Mr. Sen,

                        The source of our difference lies precisely in the sources/ authorities that we consider credible. There exists anacedotal evidence of correlation between incidence and cure of diseases and visits to shrines/ places, but such evidence and such ewvidence based conclusion are clearly faulty. It seems that you are happy to accept such partial evidence and partisan reasoning as a basis of your preferred political beliefs.  You are welcome to your beliefs, but please recognize that these are partisan nd political, not analytical-logical.

                        On emotive and highly political issues, we should be cautious in considering any source credible other than court proceeding, or strictly scientific evidence based analysis, which have undergone contested argumentation by the opposing side and repeated review by higher juidiciary.. For this reason, most Commissions of Inquiries do not carry the same weight as a judicial  process, eve of lower court.

                          Pankaj

                      • makdmc@...
                        Message 11 of 13 , Oct 4, 2013
                          Ram Charit Manas of Tulsidas makes no mention of any such temple..... Sen

                          Dear Mr Pankaj

                          Is the above statement right?
                          If yes, how much justify is the Ram temple demand?

                          Regards
                          Mujtuba
                          [Send from BlackBerry]

                          From: Pankaj Jain <pjain2002@...>
                          Sender: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com
                          Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 03:02:07 -0700 (PDT)
                          To: <arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com>
                          ReplyTo: arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com

                          Dear Mr. Sen,

                          The source of our difference lies precisely in the sources/ authorities that we consider credible. There exists anacedotal evidence of correlation between incidence and cure of diseases and visits to shrines/ places, but such evidence and such ewvidence based conclusion are clearly faulty. It seems that you are happy to accept such partial evidence and partisan reasoning as a basis of your preferred political beliefs.  You are welcome to your beliefs, but please recognize that these are partisan nd political, not analytical-logical.

                          On emotive and highly political issues, we should be cautious in considering any source credible other than court proceeding, or strictly scientific evidence based analysis, which have undergone contested argumentation by the opposing side and repeated review by higher juidiciary.. For this reason, most Commissions of Inquiries do not carry the same weight as a judicial  process, eve of lower court.

                            Pankaj

                          plz read Hitler's Mein Kempf. If you you are unable to access it, just
                          read your Guriji's two works, WE OR OUR NATIONENHOOD DEFINED & BUNCH

                          OF THOUGHTS. The author, Golwalkar as a faithful fan of fascism/Nazism
                          writes the same criminal propaganda against all minorities. He wrote
                          shameful things against Women of Kerala. His Hindutva gang got
                          Gandhiji killed. Fascism runs through the veins of RSS cadres like
                          Talibaans.

                          On 10/1/13, Pankaj Jain <pjain2002@...> wrote:
                          > Specific reference of Nazi source from which it is copied should be given

                          > to substantiate your charge.
                          >

                          > Pankaj

                        • koramati subbarao
                          Message 12 of 13 , Oct 13, 2013
                             DearIslam, What you said is correct and truth.