RE: [Arkitect India] Strategy meeting on recent violence in Muzffar Nagar and near by areas

  • Sharad Behar
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 19, 2013

      Very good idea. The writers have to be of a different breed.

      WITH WARM REGARDS

      SHARAD BEHAR

      E-4/12,ARERA COLONY

      BHOPAL---462016

      TELE: 0755-2423220

      &

      253,NEAR AAM BAGICHA

      SUNDAR NAGAR

      MAHADEW GHAT ROAD

      RAIPUR---492013

        ----- ----- -----

        Date & Time : 9 ,September  @ 7PM

        Contact: Noor nawaz khan ,9811134002 ,Fateh Nadvi ,9210806122 ,Akash mishra 7503572034

        Faisal khan

        National Allaince of People'Movement

        Khudai Khidmatgar

      • kiran shaheen
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 22, 2013

          Some people /activists are working on this. Wondering if like minded people are interested in developing a resource centre (initially online). we are also  in the process of forming a  national forum against communalism. One meeting is planned in Bombay on 30th and another in Delhi in October.
           Interested ones may respond to chalk out a mutually agreed plan.
           Solidarity,
           Kiran Shaheen
           New Delhi

        Message 4 of 11 , Sep 23, 2013
          At the outset, I say that I'm no supporter of RSS.
          At first sight, the mail I've received here seems to be slanted~ talking abt. RSS 'Crimes' and 'humane' nature of Islam
          . The intent of the group initiating this is quite apparent and I want to have no part in it.
          ASG

            Message 6 of 11 , Sep 24, 2013
              I want to draw attention to the fact that important material including booklets on RSS are available for free download and circulation.
              S. Islam.

              http://du-in.academia.edu/ShamsulIslam

              Message 7 of 11 , Sep 24, 2013
                Ghulam Mohammad sahab,

                You have been writing about partition. Please attend a programme if you are stationed in Mumbai, on 29th October, 2013, Sunday, at 10 a m in Andheri campus of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Hall.

                If you know about Narayan Desai, son of Mahadev Desai, Mahatma Gandhi's Secretary for over 22 years, has written a book on partition, and its BOOK RELEASE programme is on the above mentioned date and time. Its title is "Jigar na Chira" (Jigar ke Tukde). Perhaps, you also know that Narayan Desai is undertaking a programme of "Gandhi Katha" all over India and even out of the country. He has done up till now more than 110 Kathas.

                One such programme for 5 days will be also held from 2nd October to 6th October, 2013, at Mahatma Gandhi Seva Mandir hall, S. V. Road, Opposit Talab, Next to National Library, Bandra West 400 050. The programme will start every day 5.30 pm and will go till 9 pm.

                Please attend if you live in Mumbai.

                Daniel Mazgaonkar,
                Sarvodaya Movement worker.

                Date & Time : 9 ,September  @ 7PM

                --

                व्यक्तिगत मन की गति जहाँ कुंठित होती है वह वैकुंठ