Strategy meeting on recent violence in Muzffar Nagar and near by areas

  • Faisal Khan
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 8, 2013

      Dear Friend,

      We, the opponents of all types of violence, are convinced that we need to fight against the conditions and the ideology that give rise to so-called communal violence. And, it is not only during these violent outbursts that we need to intervene to bring back peace and sanity.

      After Kawal village incident in Muzffar Nagar, the violence spread and affected Shamli, Khatauli and Meerut; and the whole region is under the grip of tension now. Several people have been killed and many more wounded.

      Last evening, with the worsening of the situation, the Government brought army to Muzaffar Nagar. In this situation, a team of Khudai Khidmatgar and Sadhbhav Mission left for Muzffar Nagar today early morning.

      A meeting to chalk out the strategy for further intervention to bring back normalcy is planned to be held tomorrow on

      You are cordially invited to attend.

      Venue : IT ponit ,Red Building
      ( opposite chappar wali masjid ),Jamia nagar )

      Date & Time : 9 ,September  @ 7PM

      Contact: Noor nawaz khan ,9811134002 ,Fateh Nadvi ,9210806122 ,Akash mishra 7503572034

      Faisal khan
      National Allaince of People'Movement
      Khudai Khidmatgar
      Contact-09968828230,09313106745

    • Ghulam Muhammed
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 12, 2013
        Any collective effort to study and chalk out strategies and tactics to tackle national problems is welcome. Muzzafarnagar should be seen as a precursor to further such incidents all over India, in view of the coming elections. A group may pin point all such sensitive areas around the nation, and build up networking to coordinate joint efforts to contact masses and work toward peace and harmony --- as well for later relief work, if needed.

        Besides, since all such riots have direct connection to electoral politics, a signature campaign should be launched with big public participation to appeal to National Election Commission, to apply its legal powers to ban any elections in such areas, for a period not less than two years, from the date that the elections are due or are proposed, to frustrate the evil designs of the perpetrators of violence. Once this rule is strictly followed by Election Commission, the political parties will have hardly any motivation to organise such communal, or ethnic or caste riots, as they would realise that all such bloodshed for them will be unproductive.

        Ghulam Muhammed, Mumbai
        <ghulammuhammed3@...>

        ----- ----- -----

        Date & Time : 9 ,September  @ 7PM

        Contact: Noor nawaz khan ,9811134002 ,Fateh Nadvi ,9210806122 ,Akash mishra 7503572034

        Faisal khan
        National Allaince of People'Movement
        Khudai Khidmatgar

      • Dr Hiren Gohain
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 17, 2013
          To the best of my knowledge,the most effective way to fight the descent into the communal chaos will be to publish a series of booklets with strking titles on:
                                       (1)History of the RSS and its crimes.
                                       (2) Quotations from Ballabh Bhai Patel and many of the Enquiry Commissions' reports(e.g.Justice Madan's or Sree Krishna's) on origins,main culprits and methods of inciting communal riots.With introduction and commentary.
                                       (3) Humane,liberal interpretation of Islam on matters Fundamentalists and Hindu zealots have appropriated,with quotations from Al Quoran and Hadish,e.g education of women,tolerance for other faiths etc.
                                       (4) A sober and objective history of medieval India exposing falsehoods passing as truths.Something too on how communalists of both faiths distort history.
                                        (5)No booklet must be longer than 50 pages,must be readable,succint and frank.Prices must be Rs.20-Rs.30.
                                       (6) Apart from usual commercial distribution,NGOs may sell them in markets,fairs and festivals.The selllers must be amiable,polite and disarming,not seculasr jehadists.
                                         Do you agree? Hiren Gohain.

          Date & Time : 9 ,September  @ 7PM

          Contact: Noor nawaz khan ,9811134002 ,Fateh Nadvi ,9210806122 ,Akash mishra 7503572034

          Faisal khan
          National Allaince of People'Movement
          Khudai Khidmatgar

        • Sharad Behar
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 19, 2013

            Very good idea. The writers have to be of a different breed.

            WITH WARM REGARDS

            SHARAD BEHAR

            E-4/12,ARERA COLONY

            BHOPAL---462016

            TELE: 0755-2423220

            &

            253,NEAR AAM BAGICHA

            SUNDAR NAGAR

            MAHADEW GHAT ROAD

            RAIPUR---492013

              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 22, 2013

                Some people /activists are working on this. Wondering if like minded people are interested in developing a resource centre (initially online). we are also  in the process of forming a  national forum against communalism. One meeting is planned in Bombay on 30th and another in Delhi in October.
                 Interested ones may respond to chalk out a mutually agreed plan.
                 Solidarity,
                 Kiran Shaheen
                 New Delhi

              Message 7 of 11 , Sep 23, 2013
                At the outset, I say that I'm no supporter of RSS.
                At first sight, the mail I've received here seems to be slanted~ talking abt. RSS 'Crimes' and 'humane' nature of Islam
                . The intent of the group initiating this is quite apparent and I want to have no part in it.
                ASG

                  Message 9 of 11 , Sep 24, 2013
                    I want to draw attention to the fact that important material including booklets on RSS are available for free download and circulation.
                    S. Islam.

                    http://du-in.academia.edu/ShamsulIslam

                    Message 10 of 11 , Sep 24, 2013
                      Ghulam Mohammad sahab,

                      You have been writing about partition. Please attend a programme if you are stationed in Mumbai, on 29th October, 2013, Sunday, at 10 a m in Andheri campus of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Hall.

                      If you know about Narayan Desai, son of Mahadev Desai, Mahatma Gandhi's Secretary for over 22 years, has written a book on partition, and its BOOK RELEASE programme is on the above mentioned date and time. Its title is "Jigar na Chira" (Jigar ke Tukde). Perhaps, you also know that Narayan Desai is undertaking a programme of "Gandhi Katha" all over India and even out of the country. He has done up till now more than 110 Kathas.

                      One such programme for 5 days will be also held from 2nd October to 6th October, 2013, at Mahatma Gandhi Seva Mandir hall, S. V. Road, Opposit Talab, Next to National Library, Bandra West 400 050. The programme will start every day 5.30 pm and will go till 9 pm.

                      Please attend if you live in Mumbai.

                      Daniel Mazgaonkar,
                      Sarvodaya Movement worker.

                      Date & Time : 9 ,September  @ 7PM

                      --

                      व्यक्तिगत मन की गति जहाँ कुंठित होती है वह वैकुंठ